Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, I'd rather do spitbacks. And with my luck, I'll get a spitback female faster than a perfect male XD. The reason I want to do spitbacks is I really don't have the luxury of time to breed perfect pokes. Between IRL stuff like school, to others orders on this site, I really would love just to do spitbacks. Plus, it's free stuff! Everybody wants free stuff :3
Ok then

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yo Slashari :)
I noticed you were on the market for a careful zygarde. I have one that may be appealing.
Zygarde - Dusk Ball - Careful - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - EV trained 252HP 252SpD - Fully redis
Would you do it for anky's zapdos and a meditite with Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch and Psycho Cut? It would have to be a clone trade if so. Gimme a shout if interested :D

Slashari I'm not really sure what I could offer someone like you (you look like a man who has everything), but I find myself in need of a Mold Breaker Drilbur. My current Spinner is Forretress, and admittedly he's been getting wrecked more often than not. With the weather nerf and Excadrill likely to come down from Ubers, I think it's high time I got around to some good drilling.
FC: 1203-9260-5780

ClutchesOfBlood

Offering this:

Adamant- Arena Trap- (F)- 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31

I want a spitback of this in return if that's fine with you. Gender is not important, as long as it has the HA and the 4 EMs.
OT: Anthony (53079)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:Dragon Dance - Aqua Jet- Knock Off - Superpower

Slashari Wow. That's rather generous of you. Since you seem to like cool balls, would an Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Dance and Aqua Jet in a Dive Ball be of interest? I don't want to feel like I'm getting something for nothing is all.

Slashari Wow. That's rather generous of you. Since you seem to like cool balls, would an Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Dance and Aqua Jet in a Dive Ball be of interest? I don't want to feel like I'm getting something for nothing is all.
That sounds great. I'll let you know when I've got your Drilbur. :)

Trevenant forest

Would you be intersted in a shiny 6 iv, dive ball, female, medicham? It has bullet punch, drain punch, ice punch, and fake out. I'll still have to look at the list but theres a few pokes I want. Quote or pm me sir.

Slashari i noticed you had a litwick In a luxury ball, I can give you one with pain split if you'd wanna give me a poke from your list. I can also get you a infiltrator and/or flash fire in a luxury ball if needed. I can do timid or modest.

Good luck on the trade thread! Sure i'll be here a good bit lol

Attention everyone! I will be taking a leave from smogon for an unknown amount of time. I need to handle some stuff IRL. It could be a few days or a week or two. I will handle/complete any requests at that time.

Attention everyone! I will be taking a leave from smogon for an unknown amount of time. I need to handle some stuff IRL. It could be a few days or a week or two. I will handle/complete any requests at that time.
Don't like!
Take care bud, hope you get stuff sorted. :-)

Oh! Nice mons. I would like trade with

Asking from: Slashhari
Ironfist Chimchar
Keldeo w/ Icy wind

Asking from: Cluthes of blood
Unburden Treecko
Storm Drain Lileep

I have these mons FT. All 5iv with HA:

Sandshrew
Drilbur
Sneasel
Swinub ( with freeze dry, icicle crash,stealth rock)
Cubchoo

KiwiTiger

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay since i found quite a few things I liked, hopefully i cont overwelm you guys :]

Slashari
Starly
Nature:
Jolly/Adamant | Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Double Edge
Offer: CMT

Snorunt [♀]
Nature:
Timid | Ability: Moody
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes - Disable - Block - Switcheroo

Offer: Female Tirtouga with Knock Off

Cyndaquil
Nature:
Timid | Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Extrasensory

ClutchesOfBlood
Nature:
Jolly | Ability: Run Away
Egg Moves: Yawn - Ice Fang - Fire Fang - Play Rough

Nature:
Timid | Ability: Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch - Pursuit - Counter - Destiny Bond
Please and thank you :]

flargananddingle
Bagon(F)

Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Rage, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
OT:Riku ID: 29306

Please and thank you :]
Fierza
Totodile:
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
IV's: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch and Aqua Jet
Ball: Dive Ball

Feebas:
Nature: Bold/Modest
Ability: Adaptability-->Cute Charm/Swift Swim-->Marvel Scale/Oblivious-->Competitive
IV's: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Brine
Ball: Dream Ball
Now if this is too much please tell me, there was more i would like but i didnt wanna to say too much :>

Last edited:

KiwiTiger

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If your shiny chimchar is iron fist and redistributable would you be willing to do that?
its now an infernape fully train (252 Atk, 252 speed/4 hp) but has all the moved listed :/ ive been needing to update my tread (which im doing now xD) but if you no longer want it i understand

Fierza I am very interested in these two:

Shiny Fennekin (female)
:
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magician
IV's: 31.00.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Magic Coat, Wish, Hypnosis and Heat Wave
Ball: Luxury Ball
OT: way ID:58508 Level: 1
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by SV match. Non-redis/semi-redis depending on offer.

Shiny Bulbasaur (male)
:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IV's: 31.06.31.30.31.30 HP Fire
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Power Whip and Curse
Ball: Dusk Ball
OT: Sticky ID:13432 Level: 1
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by SV match.

I would love to have Semi-redis or fully redistribution rights if possible and the same will go to you for whatever you would like from me. Either answer I get I would still love to trade something for those or just one of them.

its now an infernape fully train (252 Atk, 252 speed/4 hp) but has all the moved listed :/ ive been needing to update my tread (which im doing now xD) but if you no longer want it i understand
Id really prefer a level 1 shiny :/ sorry..BUT what ball is your glameow in?

Fierza I am very interested in these two:

Shiny Fennekin (female)
:
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magician
IV's: 31.00.31.31.31.31
Egg moves: Magic Coat, Wish, Hypnosis and Heat Wave
Ball: Luxury Ball
OT: way ID:58508 Level: 1
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by SV match. Non-redis/semi-redis depending on offer.

Shiny Bulbasaur (male)
:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IV's: 31.06.31.30.31.30 HP Fire
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Power Whip and Curse
Ball: Dusk Ball
OT: Sticky ID:13432 Level: 1
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by SV match.

I would love to have Semi-redis or fully redistribution rights if possible and the same will go to you for whatever you would like from me. Either answer I get I would still love to trade something for those or just one of them.
Id be inteterested in the shiny Abra and shiny Clawitzer, the Bulbasaur is full redis, though I want to keep a semi-redis only on the Fennekin.

Ok, I completely derped on the fact that I actually have a four day weekend from school. I'll start my leave of absence on Monday now XD. If anybody wanted something originally from me, but held off because they saw my announcement, I am actually available for the next 4 or so days :3

Ok, I completely derped on the fact that I actually have a four day weekend from school. I'll start my leave of absence on Monday now XD. If anybody wanted something originally from me, but held off because they saw my announcement, I am actually available for the next 4 or so days :3
Hey, aprils fools were 17 days ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)