DOU Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won 2-0 against ViktorNrv, ggs

I consider the Air Slash miss payback for the Heat Wave misses game 1

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Commented late on this but idk why you guys are trashing Laurel anyways, perish trap is a strategy that is completely devoid of skill and those who can only win using it aren't good players. These are the sort of teams you should be cting Pwnemon instead of ragging on people for using one team that actually relies on some skill

I tried a bunch of times to convince TFC to battle me while he was on btw. He says he wants to battle like Friday or something for no reason bc "lazy"

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost 2-0 to Pinoy in some really good games that sadly got decided by unfortunate circumstances at the end, still ggs.

Won versus McMeghan 2-0, ggs.

It was extremely close both games, but sorry for that parahax towards the end. :I It was fun playing against you tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)