DOU Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-0 against dash. Chokes upon chokes and later on hax sucked ass. :( Sows.

Shoutouts to finally for making the shittiest best rain team eber that cannot deal with shedinja with tailwind teams. You're still a (BAN ME PLEASE) though <3. Nollan for being a broski and providing me with a anti zach team.

lost 2-1 vs finally

we continually haxed the shit out of each other, but he got the last laugh and won in a super fun series :D ggs tho, wish they could have been more legit

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming winning 2-1. definitely was a fun set with the creative sets (i felt like an idiot for falling for some that i knew about already like sub chandey). also was nice to meet you :3.
do well in the future fwen :]

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
My opponent said he would try to find me on IRC, but I never saw him on

I have to leave now and I'm not coming back today, so activity post.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Metal Sonic and I might bump into each other on irc soon? He's "online" but not active... otherwise, coinflip it I guess. We just never got it done despite both being decently active.

EDIT: won 2-0 ggs

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)