Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is even the point of the 9000123410r9172 one if you just have to use the the random function lol

Also the 4D one is so fun

i'm sure no one cares but yaay

You_win_2048.png

i started playing this game two days ago and couldn't understand any of the instructions itt so i figured it out by myself

the tetris method feels like cheating i ended up just fucking around after it netted me 2048 first time using it

Stratos

Banned deucer.

beat xy edition on first try. liked the use of competitively relevant mons instead of the creator's favorites, was a fun touch =)

shut up no i am not addicted thank you very much i was purely just INTELLECTUALLY CURIOUS about whether it was possible to get to 4096 without an absurd amount of luck or hacks. got it on the like third or so try:

this was as far as i got, didn't finish cuz got bored/ distracted haha. only tip i guess is to hold on to your staircase formation like your very life depends on it

also once you get the hang of the new controls the 4D variant is actually easier than vanilla 2048 imo - you have more move options, which means you much more rarely ever run into a 'zugzwang' situation/ where you're forced to make a move that'll wreck your position (think having exactly 3 full rows, having to move down and risking 2s spawning behind your largest corner numbers).

i did find it was much easier to lose *completely randomly* and unexpectedly though while just spamming up/left + w/a in a position i'd thought 'looked ok', so there's that to watch out for i guess

??? unless i'm missing something really obvious, seems to me that at bare minimum you'd need to have 2+4+2+4 x 4 rows = 48, i'm not seeing how it's even possible to get below that

edit: ah ok didn't realize that, thanks!

Last edited:
My god I'm addicted to this. Reached the 4096 tile around 10 times now, with a high score of 71836

Yes I will play more

8192 here we come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)