Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving these away for free, only one per person. Don't want anything special for them and don't care what you do with them, but feel free to credit me if you plan on trading them around. Please read what's in bold at the bottom so that you don't miss out! :]

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you will get skipped. :]

Note: My boxes are full so in order for me to breed more cool stuff for you guys, I need all of these gone!

Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
Egg Move(s): Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Water Sport (need to be re-taught)
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (level 19)

Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(F) Unknown, 4-5 IV's
(M) Unknown, 4-5 IV's (x2)

Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Move(s): Outrage
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (level 24)

Ability: Gooey, Sap Sipper, and Hydration
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Bubble
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hydration)
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31 (Gooey)

Ability: Flower Veil
Egg move(s): Vine Whip (lol)
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (level 20)

Ability: Sniper, Swift Swim
Nature: Timid
Egg move(s) none
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak

(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx

Ability: Prankster
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Roost.

(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
Egg Move(s): Tailwind, Switcheroo

(M) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
(M) 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Adaptability
Egg Move(s): Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx

Ability: Dry Skin
Egg Move(s): Electric Terrain

(F)31/xx/31/31/31/31

Egg Move(s): Drain Punch

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Move(s): Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Grass Whistle
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Last edited:
What's the better ability for Avalugg? All three seem like they have at least some merit. Ice Body for Hail teams of course.
I like both Sturdy and Ice Body for Avalugg, and the reason I haven't bred one yet is because I can't decide which to go with. It's already incredibly bulky, so that's why I'm leaning more towards Ice Body.

What's the better ability for Avalugg? All three seem like they have at least some merit. Ice Body for Hail teams of course.
I like both Sturdy and Ice Body for Avalugg, and the reason I haven't bred one yet is because I can't decide which to go with. It's already incredibly bulky, so that's why I'm leaning more towards Ice Body.
Sturdy is the superior ability. Avalugg has no special defense, so a guaranteed (well, almost - darn you Mega-Kangaskhan and Mult-hit users) Rapid Spin - or whatever you are trying to do - is vital. At least in my opinion.

Sturdy is the superior ability. Avalugg has no special defense, so a guaranteed (well, almost - darn you Mega-Kangaskhan and Mult-hit users) Rapid Spin - or whatever you are trying to do - is vital. At least in my opinion.
But then again, it'll have 5 other teammates to rely on to take special hits for it, so that's why I'm still a bit undecided.

But then again, it'll have 5 other teammates to rely on to take special hits for it, so that's why I'm still a bit undecided.
Well, look at it this way:
Own Tempo - Confusion is a status that is seen the least, besides Infatuation (lol) and freezing. Only [reliably] useful for certain 'mons that like to confuse, but they probably have other things to do.
Ice Body - Uhh, Hail Team? Useless outside of a Hail Team.
Sturdy - There are a lot of threats that can easily OHKO Avalugg, and they have super-effective special attacks. Of course, why would you stay in on them? Some physical powerhouses can also threaten Avalugg.

This is all my opinion, of course.

Like it was said earlier, all three abilities have their niche (mostly). Just pick which ability that conforms to your team (or form your team around the ability :p ).

Own Tempo - Confusion is a status that is seen the least, besides Infatuation (lol) and freezing. Only [reliably] useful for certain 'mons that like to confuse, but they probably have other things to do.
Sturdy - There are a lot of threats that can easily OHKO Avalugg, and they have super-effective special attacks. Of course, why would you stay in on them? Some physical powerhouses can also threaten Avalugg.

Like it was said earlier, all three abilities have their niche (mostly). Just pick which ability that conforms to your team (or form your team around the ability :p ).
I thought pokemon with Ice Body absorbed all ice attacks up until now, kind of like Water Absorb. I guess Sturdy is the superior ability after all, so I'll go for it when I breed my Avalugg soon. Thanks! :]

By the way, can anyone tell me where I could find a list of the current gen 6 Ubers?

Also, bumping this for new page.

Giving these away for free, only one per person. Don't want anything special for them and don't care what you do with them, but feel free to credit me if you plan on trading them around. Please read what's in bold at the bottom so that you don't miss out! :]

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you will get skipped. :]

Note: My boxes are full so in order for me to breed more cool stuff for you guys, I need all of these gone!

Ability: Huge Power
Egg Move(s): Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Water Sport (need to be re-taught)
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (level 19)

Ability: Pure Power
Egg Move(s): Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(F) Unknown, 4-5 IV's
(M) Unknown, 4-5 IV's (x2)

Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Move(s): Outrage
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (level 24)

Ability: Gooey, Sap Sipper, and Hydration
Egg Move(s): Bubble
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hydration)
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31 (Gooey)

Ability: Flower Veil
Egg move(s): Vine Whip (lol)
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (level 20)

Ability: Sniper, Swift Swim
Egg move(s) none
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak

(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx

Ability: Prankster
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Roost.

(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
Egg Move(s): Tailwind, Switcheroo

(M) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
(M) 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Adaptability
Egg Move(s): Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx

Egg Move(s): Electric Terrain

(F)31/xx/31/31/31/31

Egg Move(s): Drain Punch

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Sturdy
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Move(s): Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Grass Whistle
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Agreed!
Unless the team is a hail team, sturdy is the superior ability ;)

I'm looking for a comepetitive Kyurem with Earth Power. Having bad luck looking for a deal. Also:

LF Spitbacks

HA Lileep
Toxic Spikes Froakie
HA Treecko
HA Shuckle

Have 5iv HA leftover from breeding

Sandshrew
Swinub
Tyrogue
Venipede
Meditite (has only one ability, lol.)
Drilbur (female, dusk ball)

im still looking for a :
gible female with its ha
honedge with 0sp iv
togekiss female/serene grace with psycho shift

please pm me or reply in the thread. I dont have a whole lot to offer since im new and just building my first team so im mostly looking for breeding fodder.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a good Timid Kalos Mewtwo (has to be from Kalos for April Friendly) and isn't asking for shinies? Might also be in the market for a good Yveltal but I'm not sure if I'm going to be running it.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I thought pokemon with Ice Body absorbed all ice attacks up until now, kind of like Water Absorb. I guess Sturdy is the superior ability after all, so I'll go for it when I breed my Avalugg soon. Thanks! :]

By the way, can anyone tell me where I could find a list of the current gen 6 Ubers?

Also, bumping this for new page.
Banned Pokémon
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem-W
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zekrom
Banned Items
  • Gengarite
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Lucarionite

Does anyone have a good Timid Kalos Mewtwo (has to be from Kalos for April Friendly) and isn't asking for shinies? Might also be in the market for a good Yveltal but I'm not sure if I'm going to be running it.
I have both Timid and Modest 5 IV Yveltal, they will be cloned and I'm looking for other competitive Kalos legendaries in return.
Banned Pokémon
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem-W
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zekrom
Banned Items
  • Gengarite
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Lucarionite
Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I really need a Shiny Gourgeist, careful nature, MAXI, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, frisk.
I can trade one of the following Pokémon (all shiny and all Kalos born):

-Trevenant, impish, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, harvest
-Tyruntrum, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, ironfang (eggmoves: dragondance, icefang, thunderfang, firefang)
-Gengar, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31/31, levitate
-Charizard, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, blaze (eggmoves: flareblitz, dragondance)
-Talonflame, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, gale whings
-Aegislash, brave, 31/31/31/29/31/0, stance change
-Gyarados, jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, intimidate
-Conkeldurr, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, guts (eggmoves: mach punch, drain punch, payback)
-Greninja, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, protean
-Meowstic male-female, 31/xx/31/31/31/31-31/31/31/31/31/31, prankster-competitive

I've got a lot of Shiny Flawless Pokémon, so if you have the Gourgeist i'm looking for but you're not interested about these, i can offer you a lot of other Pokémon :)
I have gourgeist, not interested in those though. Gimme a nice big list to choose from :)

I've got one 31/X/X/31/X/31, I can use an iv calculator for the X iv's if you're interested

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think that being the only pokemon with both Sturdy and Recover is enough reason to get sturdy, maybe it sounds better than it is on paper but it still sounds sick enough to me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)