Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

Another 180 eggs. Not sure if I should keep going or try a different pokemon :/ I might do another few batches, but if nothing comes up, I'll switch.

Total: 1,080
Shinies: nada

Hey guys! I just signed up today and I decide to join in this little fun :D I have a shiny charm and I pledge to do 500 eggs and report after 100 eggs hatched. Im doing Jpn. Chespin on my Eng. Chespin :D honestly I really dont want to give up until I get my shiny Chespin with HA and perfect Ivs :D

Actually I get a shiny ralts in 1098 eggs hatched without shiny charm...and I'm starting to breed my 6 iv froakie with my jpn shiny ditto with 6 iv to get a shiny froakie with 6 iv...start counting from now

Heya people and with a good news i hatched a shiny ralts today on 374th egg its 5iv. the only bad thing is its male -_- but eh, i don't care exactly so yeah. I'd love to hear a good nickname for it also
Eggs hatched : 1710
Shiny: 3 :D

C
Heya people and with a good news i hatched a shiny ralts today on 374th egg its 5iv. the only bad thing is its male -_- but eh, i don't care exactly so yeah. I'd love to hear a good nickname for it also
wow...wish you lucky all the way on

It can evolve to Gardevoir, right? At least, as far as I know, you can evolve it to Gardevoir.

Why don't you evolve it into a Gallade? I know it wouldn't be mega then but if you keep going for a female then you can have a shiny couple :)

Yep. Double checked everything. Bad luck I suppose. I have ran into two shinies since I have started breeding, so I can't really complain.

Another 90 eggs.
Total: 1170.
Try switching parents for a bit then going back to to the ones you're using now. Could help.

Why don't you evolve it into a Gallade? I know it wouldn't be mega then but if you keep going for a female then you can have a shiny couple :)
sounds like a plan :D , okay i'll first go with the swirlix i've started already and then later back to gardevoir but it better be a female shiny this time lol

Tip for anyone in lulls right now: Switch out the parents and start breeding a new Pokemon. It'll help the long periods of shiny-less eggs feel shorter and keep you more motivated. What I'm doing is I have a box full of the pokemon I'd like to breed shinies of and breed 120 of one, then switch, and so forth. I'm breeding with a JPN Ditto so I just put one in with it, breed 120, box the eggs, and then switch the Non-Ditto for something else and get 120 more eggs

Tip for anyone in lulls right now: Switch out the parents and start breeding a new Pokemon. It'll help the long periods of shiny-less eggs feel shorter and keep you more motivated. What I'm doing is I have a box full of the pokemon I'd like to breed shinies of and breed 120 of one, then switch, and so forth. I'm breeding with a JPN Ditto so I just put one in with it, breed 120, box the eggs, and then switch the Non-Ditto for something else and get 120 more eggs
My JAP ditto is currently in someone else's game, so I've only really got espurrs to breed. I'm going to try a batch of 90 with mixed species parents.

Total: 1260
Shinies: 0

and i'm back with another shiny and this is the fastest I've ever seen a shiny swirlix on the 55th egg only omg :D
a male BOLD nature 5iv what else you need lol
and i'm back on the quest for a shiny female ralts as i already have a proud gallade now :3

Eggs Hatched :1770
shinies :4

Last edited:
I have tried this and it does give me motivation. I keep switching around the parents and hope that I one day will achieve a Hoenn shiny starter...

Actually I can clone...I got a back up ds...so if anyone need to clone I can help...(Alve Chng)this is my Facebook username...no cheat...promise...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)