RedHood's Trade Shop - New Trade shop HP Pokemons, Cool Pokeballs -Update New Pokemons Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, so would you do female Cottonee, female Shellos, HP Fire Gothita, and Xerneas
for female HP Fire Bold Lileep, female Dratini, and female spitback 4-IVs (any ability) Aerodactyl, and female spitback 4-IVs Weak Armor Kabuto?
I actually dont save my spitbacks I can do the hp fire bold lileep, female dratini, and female 5iv weak armor kabuto

Do you have a copy of the female safari trapinch on the pokemon B/W? If yes, could you cmt for it, please?

If it's only on the 6th gen, that's fine.

I have some other female pokemon caught in apricorn balls. They are on my thread. But tbh, I don't know what their iv's are since I was being too hasty to capture all and I haven't rng captured them either, but hopefully they can be of some use to you.

If you don't see anything on my thread that you, that's fine with me. Thank you

Do you have a copy of the female safari trapinch on the pokemon B/W? If yes, could you cmt for it, please?

If it's only on the 6th gen, that's fine.

I have some other female pokemon caught in apricorn balls. They are on my thread. But tbh, I don't know what their iv's are since I was being too hasty to capture all and I haven't rng captured them either, but hopefully they can be of some use to you.

If you don't see anything on my thread that you, that's fine with me. Thank you
Hi nice thread you have. I dont have a safari trapinch on B\W almost all my pokes from the olg gens are in Pokebank. Im sorry i didnt see anything that I need right now.

Hi nice thread you have. I dont have a safari trapinch on B\W almost all my pokes from the olg gens are in Pokebank. Im sorry i didnt see anything that I need right now.
Okay. Would it okay if you can trade it to me for a credit point?

If no, that's fine with me. Thank you.

And thank you for the compliment. ;)

Nice thread, btw. :)

Last edited:

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi, sorry didnt see this earlier I was updating my list with quantites. Yeap i can do that for you for helping me getting this legends :) Jet let me know when you are available to do the trade Im gonna get the pokemons ready from my pokebank. Also, what ability of kabuto and omanite?
HA if possible please

Okay. Would it okay if you can trade it to me for a credit point?

If no, that's fine with me. Thank you.

And thank you for the compliment. ;)

Nice thread, btw. :)
Im sorry Im not interested in credit points at the moment, but Ill keep checking your thread in the future just in case I need something.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
They are. what I do is I breed them in my x copy and then store them in Pokebank. Maybe I shouldnt have use the word transfer lol I guess It will be move, Im sorry for the confusion.
just clarifying xD alright. Ill get ur legends ready tonight and ill PM you when Im ready

Hey, i would be interested in some of your pokemons CMT for these :)
Yamask

Mummy
Quiet
31/xx/30/30/30/00 (HP Fighting)
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

Magnet Pull
Modest
31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Non

Zygarde

Aura Break
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31 (Eng) Lv70 (OT:Luca ID:11321 ) UT

Hey, i would be interested in some of your pokemons CMT for these :)
Yamask

Mummy
Quiet
31/xx/30/30/30/00 (HP Fighting)
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

Magnet Pull
Modest
31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Non
Zygarde

Aura Break
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31 (Eng) Lv70 (OT:Luca ID:11321 ) UT
Hi nice thread you have. Ill be interested in a 5iv adamant rufflet and a female 5iv careful skiddo in a nest ball. I can do either the hp fire magnemite or hp figthing yanmask for them.

Hi nice thread :) Im interested in the female durant with baton pass, the female intimidate mawile and female huge power marril.
i don't have female durant now (only male) X_X
marril and mawile for grimer and dratini? (females for females)
you have stock? i can trade now

Would you be interested in trading a snorlax for a goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with the egg moves curse, poison tail, acid armor, and counter?

i don't have female durant now (only male) X_X
marril and mawile for grimer and dratini? (females for females)
you have stock? i can trade now
Awww Its ok :) yeap I have them in stock I added qty and gender of each pokemon I have in stock I forgot to do it the first time when I made the thread. yeap i can do the trade right now. Just give me like 10 min to get the pokemons from my pokebank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)