Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone suggest four tutor moves for a Kyurem with Lonely nature? I'll be adding Earth Power, but I dunno if that's a good one.
Earth Power is definitely useful. I'm assuming it's for Kyurem-Black, so I'd also go ahead and put on Iron head and Outrage. Last slot... Uh, Zen Headbutt? Sleep talk for a Resttalk build? Kyu-B's movepool sorta sucks. :/

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
April Friendly Tournament Pseudo-Giveaway

Scrambling last-minute to get your team ready for the April Friendly tournament? Fear not! From now through the weekend, if you need any breedable Pokémon from my shop, name your price and I'll breed it up for you in time for registration! There is a catch though: I will only be trading male Pokémon. Sorry breeders, but this is designed to help competitive battlers, and to help me get rid of my mountain of spare males that no one wants.

That being said, if you're not participating in the April Friendly and just want something cool for your personal team, feel free to ask as well :)

Please either PM me or request in my thread, mentioning the April Friendly. And, as I said before, name your price. I love things like Electrizer, Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball female spitbacks, Ability Capsules, Power Items, shinies (if you're feeling extremely generous), or whatever you feel it's worth it to you. I won't turn down any offer if it's something you need for the tournament :)

April Friendly Tournament Pseudo-Giveaway

Scrambling last-minute to get your team ready for the April Friendly tournament? Fear not! From now through the weekend, if you need any breedable Pokémon from my shop, name your price and I'll breed it up for you in time for registration! There is a catch though: I will only be trading male Pokémon. Sorry breeders, but this is designed to help competitive battlers, and to help me get rid of my mountain of spare males that no one wants.

That being said, if you're not participating in the April Friendly and just want something cool for your personal team, feel free to ask as well :)

Please either PM me or request in my thread, mentioning the April Friendly. And, as I said before, name your price. I love things like Electrizer, Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball female spitbacks, Ability Capsules, Power Items, shinies (if you're feeling extremely generous), or whatever you feel it's worth it to you. I won't turn down any offer if it's something you need for the tournament :)
Can non participants of the April friendly participate?(no April friendly in India D: I would have won easily
Edit:you mean the regionals tournament or is this a smogon tourney?
Edit 2:Saw the link I think I will participate

Last edited:
From May 10th to May 18th, a Gyarados with Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance and holding Gyaradosite is to be given
From May 19th to May 25th, a Scizor with Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost, U-Turn and holding Scizorite is to be distributed
From May 26th to June 1st, a Kangaskhan with Fake Out, Return, Earthquake, Sucker Punch and holding Kangaskhanite is to be distributed
From June 2nd to June 8th, a Gengar with Shadow Ball, Mud Bomb, Will-o-Whisp, Destiny Bond and holding Gengarite is to be distributed
From June 9th to June 15th, a Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch and holding Tyranitarite is to be distributed
Finally, from June 16th to June 22nd, a Mawile with Iron Head, Play Rough, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and holding Mawilite is to be distributed.
New distribution at the Pokemon Centers, do we actually have any of those around here? Serebii doesn't say if it's JP only, but considering how crappy our events have been I'd assume that's the case. You know, considering this game was a world wide release you'd think they'd make some effort to treat the NA players a little bit better with the event Pokemon.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
New distribution at the Pokemon Centers, do we actually have any of those around here? Serebii doesn't say if it's JP only, but considering how crappy our events have been I'd assume that's the case. You know, considering this game was a world wide release you'd think they'd make some effort to treat the NA players a little bit better with the event Pokemon.
That would make Ice Punch the first returning tutor move on a Kalos born (?)
Also lol at mud bomb Gengar, that's an interesting event move (??)

That would make Ice Punch the first returning tutor move on a Kalos born (?)
Also lol at mud bomb Gengar, that's an interesting event move (??)
Is Ice Punch even that viable for TTar? All I know is I want some of they Cherish Ball pokemon with competitive stats... And I'll just have to hope someone here is dedicated enough and has the access to get them, not to mention willing to trade them with me. *sigh*

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is Ice Punch even that viable for TTar? All I know is I want some of they Cherish Ball pokemon with competitive stats... And I'll just have to hope someone here is dedicated enough and has the access to get them, not to mention willing to trade them with me. *sigh*
Nope, Tyranitar's still better off running Ice Beam instead xD More of a trivial fact though.
Also let's first hope they're SR in the first place. Oh and I just saw a pic showing them ingame and Gengar actually has Sludge Bomb, not Mud Bomb like they're claiming.

Edit: Spoilers!

we have a very small shot at getting them and this has been the case for a very long time with japan getting more events per gen per year than the west

zero2exe I think the only event that has been non-SR has been that Celebi.

we have a very small shot at getting them and this has been the case for a very long time with japan getting more events per gen per year than the west
That's what I'm getting at though. This whole world wide release thing was such a big deal, connecting the Pokemon world all at once, yet we get the short end of the stick anyway? What an empty promise =\

I'm looking for these Vivillon patterns. I need them all to be Male, Timid/Modest with a certain Hidden Power, in an EGG.

Heal Ball
Dive Ball
Heal Ball
Premier Ball
?? Whatever fits, not sure yet
Luxury Ball
Nest Ball
Premier/Nest/Dive Ball
Pokéball

Will trade competitive 6th Gen Breeding Projects, so no ridiculous eggmove combinations. All for your April Friendly entry!
I will do the elegant one with HP Fire So,you can't do ems?

When random passerbys offer up a trade of something and you think "Hmmm... okay I'll risk it, maybe its actually good"... just remember you might be like "Cherish ball Elecvire, cool it might be good and i can clone it!" so you trade your scizor, and you see its quite... okay so I can maybe use it in a gimiky set... then you see its only 31 IV is speed... and you write your last smogon post before JUMPING OUT OF YOUR WINDOW >_> This is why i joined smogon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)