OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 9 [Won by TGMD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OST10 Predictions Tournament - Round 9

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

>>FORM<<

This form will close in 24 hours as of this post. FireMage will (probably) be handling the point counts for R6. Hopefully that'll be up soon. Remember to use proper capitalization for name! Have fun :)

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Firemage seems to be away so I took it upon myself to do the predictions tour results for round 7 and 8. I also wanted to check if I'm winning or not and I am so yeah :]

Here they are: http://pastebin.com/mZdWp4UB. Sorry if I made any mistakes :(

Current Top 10
1) TGMD - 638pts

2) Valentine - 637pts
3) Lasagne - 635pts
4) FLCL - 631pts
-) Malekith - 631pts
6) Laurel - 622pts
7) Cicada - 620pts
8) papai noel - 616pts
9) cbt - 610pts
-) Iris - 610pts

FLCL was the only one who managed to get 4 correct in Round 7 so congrats :)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Will valentine become the first user to win both the predictions tour and the actual tour at the same time?

tgmd pls help a brother out, predict atticus so it can possibly happen

TGMD

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tgmd pls help a brother out, predict atticus so it can possibly happen
I did. Also, Valentine predicted himself to win in pre predictions, which is worth 25 points if you get it right, meaning Valentine wins predictions tour if he wins regardless of who I pick :o

Valentine

Banned deucer.
i voted for atticus this round, knowing i would get the 25 boost from pre-predicts if i won.

i'm gunna go ahead and recount doom's points and my own hoping he really isn't one fucking point ahead of me. but if those are the actual scores, looks like i just have to smash atticus.

#1fknthrust

Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Ye me too

We're ded

I voted Valentine this round since I thought you were gonna vote for him too, but its not important since neither of us are gonna win :[

TGMD

Yay, I won n_n

Thanks a lot to FireMage and sandshrewz! It took forever to tally up the predictions for rounds 7 & 8, and it must be an absolute nightmare in the earlier rounds, so thanks Firemage for doing all those. And, of course, thanks Sandshrewz for doing all the spreadsheets and being a great host :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)