• 1 Pokémon with Species Number #252 - #386
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #387 - #493
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #494 - #649
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #650 - #719

• General Tournament Rules
  • XY OU
  • Single Elimination
  • Best of One
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
  • Swagger Clause: The combination of Swagger + Prankster on one Pokémon is forbidden.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. If both players agree, matches can be played on Pokemon Online.
  • Logs don't have to be saved, but it is recommended you do in case of a dispute. See Additional Notes, please PM me the replays.

Agnaktor vs Eo Ut Mortus
WhiteQueen vs McMeghan
PROBLEMS vs Kebabe
trev
vs Navy
Boudouche vs Temptation
Remedy
vs Haruno
Danilo vs FLCL
Farmer vs Zebraiken
Ruppy
vs Laurel
Cykomore vs Ojama
Swamp Link vs srk1214
Fried Rhys vs Alf'

Deadline

The deadline is April 27, it shouldn't be that hard to get your battles done by then.

Additional Note

From this round onwards, I request everyone to PM me the replays of their battles. Don't worry, I won't post them anywhere so you don't have to worry about having to change your team, but after finals is done and tournament is over I will post all replays so everyone can see what people used and stuff :]

Last edited:
Fried Rhys vs Alf' will be a coinflip (I will flip in 24 hours) unless one of you can convince me otherwise. Ojama gets the activity win over Cykomore.

Also, to everyone who didn't send in their replay this round, please remember to do so next round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)