LITTLE CUP PREMIERE LEAGUE SIGN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
If we were not able to see the auction, is there some way that we can go back and see it? Or is it just not possible?
Also, since I did not make a team, is there something that I can do to help or at least participate (even if not battling) in the tournament?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
If we were not able to see the auction, is there some way that we can go back and see it? Or is it just not possible?
Also, since I did not make a team, is there something that I can do to help or at least participate (even if not battling) in the tournament?
There's a pastebin provided by Levi a page back that shows pretty much everything.

EDIT: or follow the link provided by ninja Aerow

Aaron's Aron

You can check out the auction log here, Aron.
There's a pastebin provided by Levi a page back that shows pretty much everything.

EDIT: or follow the link provided by ninja Aerow
Ah, thank you Aerow. And Merritt, thank you as well, that is exactly what I was looking for. I saw the teams in the pastbin the prem posted, but I missed the thing that Levi posted. Sorry Levi :(

Last edited:
Name: pikachu6780 (forum name & showdown name)
Timezone: GMT-5
Tiers Played: XY LC / BW LC

I would really like to sign up for this as it would be my first event hosted on Showdown

Aaron's Aron

If you guys need to contact me, it would be greatly appreciated if you would private message me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kyle.desjardins.73 as I don't plan on routinely checking my new Smogon account. I add anybody who adds me all the time so that people can message me if needed, so don't worry about me not adding you back. :D
As Kiba Roserade said, the sign-ups are over. Teams have already been choosen as well. Sorry that you couldn't make it. You can sign up next season though, and possibly make it then.

Yeah I was in the middle of typing and I don't usually check my notifications until after I finish typing something so I don't lose my train of thought. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)