UUPL Week 2

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
contacted my dood since apparently neither of us could be assed to do it beforehand, will be free most of the weekend to play

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hate saying this but since the past day and some change I've had some difficulties with my laptop, and I'm typing this from my phone. Me and Metal Sonic are supposed to play this evening but I don't think my comp will be fixed in time, and my phone seriously cannot handle PS. Can someone sub in for me?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hate saying this but since the past day and some change I've had some difficulties with my laptop, and I'm typing this from my phone. Me and Metal Sonic are supposed to play this evening but I don't think my comp will be fixed in time, and my phone seriously cannot handle PS. Can someone sub in for me?
lol and i was about to look for you on irc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)