Objection! Team VoltTurnabout (Ace Attorney theme, peak 1724)

Err… I mean…

Hey everyone. First of all, thank you for even bothering to click on the thread. I'll assume that either you're an Ace Attorney fan or just bored enough to read a random themed RMT. This is my second 6th Gen RMT, and in case you want to read the first one (you probably won't - it's a stall team), the link is in my sig. Anyways, this team came about as a result of me getting slightly bored of stall. It's the style that I've had the most success with, but I feel like I need something different to keep competitive battling fun for me. So, I threw together a quick VoltTurn team which ended up being much better than I expected it to be - in fact, it's my first non-stall team to break into the 1700's (yeah I'm not that good).

Just for fun, I ended up naming all the team members after lawyers from the Ace Attorney series. If you don't know what that series is, 1) why are you here (jk please don't stop reading XD) and 2) Go download AA5: Dual Destinies for 3DS, because it's amazing.

I've tried to keep this spoiler free, just in case you want to pick up the games after my incredible advertising.

Anyways, without further ado, here is each lawyer's team member's profile, one by one!

=

Apollo Justice (Rotom-Wash) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Spd / 216 Def
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch (Let Athena take over…)
- Hydro Pump (Chords of Steel)
- Thunder Wave (Perceive)
- Rest (Check Court Record)

Welcome to the courtroom! Meet our first defense attorney, Apollo Justice! Rotom-W is basically a must have on VoltTurn teams, since it's one of the best if not the best users of Volt Switch around. It checks a ton of important things, like Talonflame and Mega Pinsir, and is just a great pivot in general. Apollo is basically a standard, physically defensive Rotom-W, and carries his mandatory STAB moves. Volt Switch lets him deliver a parting shot as he switches out for a better-equipped lawyer to take the bench, and scout the opponent's response to his presence, keeping momentum for the team. Hydro Pump is for when Apollo wants to go on the offensive, breaking down the witness, and is equivalent to his "Chords of Steel".

The last two slots of the standard set are normally reserved for Will-o-Wisp and Pain Split, but Apollo is different to the bog standard defence attorneys Rotoms. He carries his special bracelet which lets him 'perceive' the subjects of his cross-examinations, and as he points out their nervous habits, he can paralyze them on the stand, making the hapless witness easy pickings for the ruthless Franziska von Karma's devastating attacks. He also knows when to take a step back and analyse the Court Record, recovering his resolve (health) as he Rests, allowing him to launch a renewed assault.

=

Godot (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 Def / 248 HP / 16 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock (Uncomfortable witness stand)
- Earthquake (Manly Objection!)
- Knock Off (Throw coffee)
- U-turn (Run and refill)

Representing the prosecutors, it's Godot, the 'ungodly cool guy in the mask'. Landorus-T is another staple on VoltTurn for two reasons. The threat of him throwing his mug of coffee across the courtroom is enough to cut any foe's Attack on entry, making him an excellent check to a slew of physical attackers. Godot can set Stealth Rocks for the team, which punishes every change of witness the opponent wants to make - ideal for a team that forces a lot of switches. Godot can also throw his coffee at you, Knocking Off your item and weakening your will to fight. When he needs a refill, Godot can U-turn out to preserve the team's momentum.

Godot is usually my first port of call against physical attackers to get off an Intimidate. If I can get him in early in the game, and my opponent has not yet set up Stealth Rocks, my own Rocks become a priority. If SR is already up on my side, I probably won't bother setting up my own unless the opposing team can heavily pressure Scizor, preventing it from Defogging. Once SR is up, Godot's utility options, U-Turn and Knock Off, come into play. Usually I will just U-turn out, but sometimes Knock Off is better for kicking a Lum Berry off a Dragonite or something.

=

Miles Edgeworth (Scizor) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician (Sharp Tongue)
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Defog (Expose the truth)
- Roost (Logic Chess)
- Bullet Punch (Insult intelligence)
- U-turn (Escape and insult Gumshoe)

Just like it's impossible to have an Ace Attorney themed anything without Miles Edgeworth, it's impossible to have VoltTurn without Scizor oh wait this isn't Gen 5 OU. Mega Scizor is, in my opinion, probably the best defensive Defogger in the game, just like Edgeworth is the best character ever bar none in his game. Anyways, with maximum physical Defence investment, Edgeworth is unlike any other Defogger because he does not fear Bisharp, as his Scizorite cannot be Knocked Off. He can switch into random Knock Offs from things like AV Azumarill and others, protecting his teammates' items.

Finding the truth Defog is Edgeworth's main purpose, as VoltTurn teams need entry hazards off the field or they will get worn down far too quickly. Roost is just obvious. Even with no attack investment, Edgeworth's Sharp Tongue-boosted, STAB, lightning-fast insults can pick off a weakened foe or two. Like Apollo and Godot, Edgeworth can also U-turn out when a different approach is required and preserve the team's momentum.

=

Phoenix Wright (Volcarona) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body (Magatama)
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spd
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance (Find a contradiction)
- Roost (Successful bluff)
- Bug Buzz (Present evidence)
- Fiery Dance (Press the witness)

And here is the main man himself! Phoenix is the man who often picks apart my opponent's teams after they have been mentally and physically worn down by the barrage of questioning and interrogation that the team will inevitably unleash upon their foes. After he's found a crucial contradiction in the witness' testimony, his Special Attack, Special Defence and Speed all increase, readying him for his famous 'Turnabouts'. In case the prosecutor somehow comes up with a counter-argument, bluffing (Roost) keeps Phoenix's assertion going. His weapons are Press (Fiery Dance), which can damage the opponent's case as well as boost Phoenix's argument, and Present (Bug Buzz) which is more powerful and can force the witness to completely break down and confess their guilt.

In the investigative phase (i.e. early game), Phoenix will often be called upon to use his Magatama to break Psyche-Locks for the team. In other words, I'll switch him into stuff like Scizor to fish for a Flame Body burn. He can also pivot well vs. Aegislash, Ferrothorn and other stuff like that. Once any potential obstacles are removed, (i.e. Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, obvious Scarfers) then Phoenix can come in on a wide variety of things and start setting up for the Turnabout.

=

Mia Fey (Dragonite) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale (Iron Nerve)
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Def
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail (Accuse)
- Substitute (Deflect claims)
- Thunder Wave (Use "assets")
- Roost (Think outside the box)

Here's Mia, Phoenix's mentor. When called upon to help Phoenix in court, she is unshakeable. When the defence is going well (at full health), nothing can take her down. She makes use of this time to make use of her very, very large "assets". Just one look can stun anybody (bar Electric- and Ground-types), paralysing them with awe and desire (males) or jealousy (females). Whilst her foes are paralysed she can make her arguments, deflecting counter-arguments with a well-timed Substitute or regaining her Iron Nerve by thinking outside the box and reevaluating her given information. Once she is composed (and hopefully have a Sub up), she can start making accusations, causing her targets to flee and put another teammate in the firing line. In conjunction with Godot's Stealth Rocks, the opposing team can be worn down and paralysed pretty quickly.

This is the old SwiftNite set, created by user JT Swift, which has been a personal favourite of mine since Gen 5. Quite clearly, the aim is to spread paralysis and rack up residual damage through accusation (Dragon Tail) and Stealth Rocks. Though its effectiveness has been cut by the addition of Fairies and Electric's new immunity to paralyisis, SwiftNite is still a very effective support Pokemon. Mia checks an absolute ton of threats with her Iron Nerve (Multiscale) intact, paralysing them, and stalling for parahax to gain the advantage. She is a great counter to MegaZard Y and a check to Zard X with Multiscale, making her the first port of call should I see one in the Team Preview.

=

Franziska v.Karma (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SAtk / 12 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice (OBJECTION!!!)
- Psyshock (Whip)
- Shadow Ball (Whip)
- Hidden Power [Ground] (Whip)

Phoenix might be the main man in the games, but on this team, Franziska von Karma is the star of the show. Honestly, I hate defensive Sylveon now. It's impossible for me to use it after I have experienced, first hand, the raw power of max Special Attack, Modest, STAB, Choice Specs, Pixilate OBJECTION. Just look at the power. Look at it.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon OBJECTION vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 264-312 (86.8 - 102.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon OBJECTION vs. 252 HP / 4+ SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 228-270 (56.4 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon OBJECTION vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 167-197 (48.5 - 57.2%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon OBJECTION vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Azumarill: 334-394 (82.6 - 97.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon OBJECTION vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 280-330 (84.3 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

…You get the idea, right?

Basically, the idea is to come in on something that dislikes Fairies - my favourite target was Assault Vest Conkeldurr when it was super popular, baiting Drain Punch with Mega Scizor to avoid the Knock Off. Once it's in, whatever takes the Hyper Voice will be in a world of pain. Unless it's stuff like Mega Venusaur, Heatran or Aegislash. Which is where Franziska's whip comes in. She can alter her whip technique for these specific targets:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Venusaur: 160-190 (43.9 - 52.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 180-212 (55.5 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran: 268-316 (69.4 - 81.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Once these guys are gone, pretty much everything is 2HKOed by OBJECTION barring Chansey and Blissey. Go and try her now - have fun watching people switch into Bisharp only to get instantly vaporised. Success Guaranteed!*

*terms and conditions apply. Sylveon's low speed may be an issue

________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's that! Thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions about how to improve the team, please comment - any observations would be useful! I might add a threat list soon if I'm feeling particularly unmotivated in the future (I should be revising for exams really…). Hope you enjoyed the read!

Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Phoenix Wright (Volcarona) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spd
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance

Franziska v.Karma (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SAtk / 12 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Godot (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 Def / 248 HP / 16 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Apollo Justice (Rotom-Wash) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Spd / 216 Def
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Mia Fey (Dragonite) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Def
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

I'm a HUGE HUGE Ace Attorney fan so instant kudos on this. As for the team, I think it is pretty solid. The only real glaring weakness I see is that your team is pretty frail in the special side. You do have that dragonite which is fine. Sylveon has nice natural special bulk but since you're running modest choice specs, it can't take repeated hits. You have rotom landorus and scizor which all have pretty much full defensive investment. I recommend switching over to a careful 252HP/252SpD/4def/atk Scizor. Mega scizor actually has really solid special bulk with investment, I used it myself to a lot of success but I guess it is all about how you play. That way you have to specially bulky pokemon and two physically bulky. One other thing is I would CONSIDER switching to hp fire to nail other scizors or fortresses' but hp ground is useful for heatran so that's your call. But nice team. Next time consider incorporating blackquill, klavier, and Shi-Long Lang. Ha ha.

This RMT is so disturbing...

Btw like u say, fairy are immune to dragon tail, so they wall dragonite. So before using him, u need to kill fairy. And this is not easy. But if peaked 1742, is stupid saying to replace that nite with WP nite.

The only thing i can say:

EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Scizor has already a huge def. Is more easy for him defog in any moment.

Btw change "Welcome to the courtroom!" in Welcome to the courtrotom!"

Nice team, currently dominating with it. I did throw Sylveon out from the start(never used the team with it) and you should probably do the same. Fairy is a nice type but a slow choice specs user is unimpressive. Easily the worst pokemon on the team. Instead i just added Aegislash, who is currently the best pokemon in the game and all minus mono teams should be using him. I mindlessly just added my personal favorite Aegislash set and it's probably working better than Sylveon mostly on the basis that Aegislash just puts so much damn pressure. The set i am running(and run in every gen 6 team including stall, weather offense, wtc you get the point):

Alone (Aegislash) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Toxic
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield

It screws up the main Aegislash counters and hits incredibly hard with Shadow Ball to the point that Skarmory actually can't switch easily. The utility his typing adds is greater than Sylveons, including a Dragon resist and is actually an efficient spin blocker. Don't let the lack of a fighting move scare you off, Steel types get hit hard by SB and TTar by Toxic. Heck even offensive Bisharp is 3HKO.

Thanks for your rates, I'll reply to each in turn:

I'm a HUGE HUGE Ace Attorney fan so instant kudos on this. As for the team, I think it is pretty solid. The only real glaring weakness I see is that your team is pretty frail in the special side. You do have that dragonite which is fine. Sylveon has nice natural special bulk but since you're running modest choice specs, it can't take repeated hits. You have rotom landorus and scizor which all have pretty much full defensive investment. I recommend switching over to a careful 252HP/252SpD/4def/atk Scizor. Mega scizor actually has really solid special bulk with investment, I used it myself to a lot of success but I guess it is all about how you play. That way you have to specially bulky pokemon and two physically bulky. One other thing is I would CONSIDER switching to hp fire to nail other scizors or fortresses' but hp ground is useful for heatran so that's your call. But nice team. Next time consider incorporating blackquill, klavier, and Shi-Long Lang. Ha ha.
Nice to see another AA fan around here (I was actually wondering if anybody would actually understand the stuff in the RMT lol)

Anyways, I'll definitely try out Careful Scizor since it sounds nice to take on Lati@s and stuff like that, but honestly I think I will prefer Impish because of its ability to tank random Knock Offs and the like. I'll test it and come back.

This RMT is so disturbing...

Btw like u say, fairy are immune to dragon tail, so they wall dragonite. So before using him, u need to kill fairy. And this is not easy. But if peaked 1742, is stupid saying to replace that nite with WP nite.

The only thing i can say:

EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Scizor has already a huge def. Is more easy for him defog in any moment.

Btw change "Welcome to the courtroom!" in Welcome to the courtrotom!"
Disturbing? >:-( how dare you

jk

Anyways, SwiftNite hates Fairies as much as the next guy but they hate paralysis, Scizor and Volcarona just as much. Azumarill can't break past Scizor, and Volc can actually set up on non-Knock Off M-Mawile, Sylveon, and Magic Guard Clefable. So Fairies aren't too bad.

Nice team, currently dominating with it. I did throw Sylveon out from the start(never used the team with it) and you should probably do the same. Fairy is a nice type but a slow choice specs user is unimpressive. Easily the worst pokemon on the team. Instead i just added Aegislash, who is currently the best pokemon in the game and all minus mono teams should be using him. I mindlessly just added my personal favorite Aegislash set and it's probably working better than Sylveon mostly on the basis that Aegislash just puts so much damn pressure. The set i am running(and run in every gen 6 team including stall, weather offense, wtc you get the point):

Alone (Aegislash) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Toxic
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield

It screws up the main Aegislash counters and hits incredibly hard with Shadow Ball to the point that Skarmory actually can't switch easily. The utility his typing adds is greater than Sylveons, including a Dragon resist and is actually an efficient spin blocker. Don't let the lack of a fighting move scare you off, Steel types get hit hard by SB and TTar by Toxic. Heck even offensive Bisharp is 3HKO.
Hmmmm… Though Aegislash sounds really, really tempting, I do think you are underestimating Sylveon's usability. You'd be surprised at how well it works. Even players at around 1600-1700 were being caught out by the surprise factor and then not having any safe switch-ins. Prime example: I led with Sylv, opponent led with Rotom-W. He WoW'ed me and I OHKOed him with Hyper Voice. Later in the game he switched in his only Fairy resist, a Scizor, into Hyper Voice, and took 52% from a resisted hit. From that point on everything that switched in died to Hyper Voice. The ability to blast straight through Subs is really important as well.

Glad you're liking the team, but I suggest trying Sylveon before you declare that something works better.

Not going to try sylveon, but i'm still loving this team. Have made another change that you should try. Need to try:

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

Instead of Dragonite(my team is basically Volca/landtiger/rotomw/Scizor with this guy instead of Dragonite and Aegis instead of Sylveon). After testing Dragonite was easily the most useless pokemon and decided to scrap him for someone that could break walls and make Volcaronas sweeping easier. This works amazingly by getting rid of Fairys and most importantly Heatran:

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 209-246 (54.1 - 63.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 187-221 (48.4 - 57.2%) -- 46.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 311-367 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 206-243 (52.2 - 61.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 523-616 (74.2 - 87.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

kyurem gets rid of defensive Heatran which walls Volca. The reason why this is useful is because people will switch IN Heatran into Kyurem thinking they can wall it. It baits out and takes out your number one counter to Volcarona. No effort required. Now, i added the Fusion Bolt calc to show you that Fusion Bolt is also a 2hko on Heatran AND any defensive Sylveon. Sylveon might not be able to do much to Volcarona, but it cannot do anything to Kyurem. I added the Chansey calculation because even at +6 Blissey/Chansey are still annoying to Volcarona.. and to be honest the fat sisters do cause your team a lot of problems already and you struggle to get rid of them. But wait, there's more:

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor: 220-259 (63.9 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor: 197-232 (57.2 - 67.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Scizor: 164-194 (47.6 - 56.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Ok, Scizor isn't much of a threat against Volcarona... however, he is set up bait for Volcarona thanks to Kyurem. You bring in Kyurem and they bring in Scizor and you threaten them with an easy 2hko so they must Bullet Punch meaning a free volcarona switch in and a 30% chance of a burnt Scizor. You go from there. Kyurem is also extremely handy in getting rid of Fairies:

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 458-540 (122.4 - 144.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 328-386 (87.7 - 103.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Mawile: 181-214 (59.5 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 165-195 (42 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Florges: 301-355 (83.6 - 98.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 528-622 (130.6 - 153.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 159-187 (40.5 - 47.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 308-364 (78.1 - 92.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 192-227 (48.7 - 57.6%) -- 53.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Kyurem beats any defensive Fairy while the frail ones take massive damage if they try to switch in. Both Mega Mawile and +6 Azumarill are easily countered by this beast. And again, this guy attracts these pokemon. This is what you'll be seeing regularly. Here are other calculations:

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 154-182 (47.5 - 56.1%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 138-163 (42.5 - 50.3%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Venusaur: 246-291 (67.5 - 79.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

0- SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 516-612 (145.7 - 172.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 255-301 (72 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 32 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 197-232 (70.6 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Deoxys-D: 262-309 (86.1 - 101.6%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D: 204-240 (67.1 - 78.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Kyurem is easily the most underrated pokemon in OU and in your team makes a great partner for Volcarona. Attracting and getting rid of it's counters. Go ahead try it out.

Actually after some thought, i realized we ended up with the same teams with a slight difference in pokemon preference. Instead of DNite i added Aegislash as the bulky status abuser. And Kyurem instead of Sylveon as the nuke. So yeah, think about it that way. Aegis instead of Dnite and Kyurem instead of Sylveon... although in your case you probably can't make one switch without the other.

I'm just not a big fan of that Dnite set you're running.

I just don't see the point of using a Choice Specs Sylveon. Use that set if you want:
Sylveon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Wish

A wishpasser is always good. The 0 iv's are to minimize Foul's Play damange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)