Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want (no RNG or clones plz):

3-5 IV competitive pokes
(preferable 5 IV but if interesting will accept 3/4 IV)

Have (all Kalos breed, no clones):

Adamant | Guts | Male

(4) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Adamant | Sturdy | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly | Huge Power | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)

(Lv. 21 cause used in Breeding)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I leveled/EV'd a 5 IV male Snorlax only to forget that Self Destruct can only be learned via breeding with another Snorlax from a previous gen...

It's in a heavy ball so I kinda wanna keep it regardless.

What should I replace on the last slot?

Snorlax@Assault Vest
Thick Fat | Adamant
252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Pursuit? (lucky he has this egg move)
Crunch
Earthquake
Body Slam

Last edited:

3-5 IV competitive pokes

Adamant | Guts | Male

31/31/31/x/31/31

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I leveled/EV'd a 5 IV male Snorlax only to forget that Self Destruct can only learned via breeding with another Snorlax from a previous gen...

Snorlax@Assault Vest
Thick Fat | Adamant
Crunch
Earthquake
Body Slam
This could be the Captain Morgan..but power up punch is cute.

3-5 IV competitive pokes

Adamant | Guts | Male

31/31/31/x/31/31

So I leveled/EV'd a 5 IV male Snorlax only to forget that Self Destruct can only be learned via breeding with another Snorlax from a previous gen...

Snorlax@Assault Vest
Thick Fat | Adamant
Crunch
Earthquake
Body Slam

CMT for that Makuhita please. Heavy Slam is a fun thing to use, but the damage output with it not being STAB is kinda low. I'd keep pursuit and get rid of Crunch, but that's my opinion only. I think it gets power up punch too.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wouldn't Body Slam's paralysis chance be more beneficial?
Not particularly, since it's noticeably weaker than Return, and with Assault Vest, you're already limiting your damage output. That's not to say you can't run Body Slam, it's just that Return is generally more useful.

because I want max atk(405) and I am going to run fire blast on him so I want the highest possible spark and also 6iv is cool heehehe
If you're running an Adamant nature, there's no point in running Fire Blast because your Special Attack Stat is going to be lowered...

If you're running an Adamant nature, there's no point in running Fire Blast because your Special Attack Stat is going to be lowered...
I know I looked into it even with the negitive spatk nature, with 31 ivs at level 100 its spatk will be 230 and fire blast will be for those ferrothorn and scissor and the full moveset is dragon dance outrage earthquake and fire blast

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know I looked into it even with the negitive spatk nature, with 31 ivs at level 100 its spatk will be 230 and fire blast will be for those ferrothorn and scissor and the full moveset is dragon dance outrage earthquake and fire blast
Why not use lonely/naughty instead so you aren't lowering the special attack? Or Hasty/naive for the speed? Even mild or rash would make more sense than adamant on a mixed attacker...

Why not use lonely/naughty instead so you aren't lowering the special attack? Or Hasty/naive for the speed? Even mild or rash would make more sense than adamant on a mixed attacker...
its not a mix attacker it just has fire blast for the extra support really its just for those fucking ferrothorn

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can i use this? Like I am adding the fc of someone and tgan i can start or i need to send to the man a message to add me?
1) Join Pokebeach forums.
2) Contact the member who's FC you want to add.
3) Hope that they're willing to add you back.

If you both add each other you are able to go to their safari, where you can catch the first two of their Pokemon. If you're both online at the same time once, then you gain access to all 3 of their Pokemon.

EDIT: Step 4 is come back to Smogon and trade all the good things you've bred from their safaris. Being a scavenger on other forums is the way to do it ;) #NoShame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)