UUPL Week 2

Since SOMALIA has been telling my team I would be unable to play, and because I don't like getting bullshitted with activity crap.

I've been ready to play from day 1, but he wanted to play on the weekend. I told him I wasn't going
to be really active on Friday or Saturday.

He PM'd me randomly on Tuesday. I didn't even see his PM until it was too late, because I was doing other crap. I didn't expect him to be online because he never told me he would be active, none of the 4 days I told him I could play, so I assumed we would wait for the weekend.

Another random PM. I don't see the point of him waiting on PS for me, because I had already told him that I was going to be busy on Friday.

He PM'd me on PO and decided to be bitchy because he failed to pay attention to what I told him days ago. I gave him 3 available times (I guess first two aren't that accessible for him, but the one I gave him on Sunday should be fine, but I don't even know his timezone), and I'm still waiting for him to give me a reply.

Of course, instead of picking a time or telling me anything what would help us to get the match done, he did something better.

He quoted me without any context, and tried to get me subbed out while I wasn't at home.

(screenshot taken to show Royalty I was at a computer)

~~ posting this from a computer ~~

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
user coolstorybrobat did not fight me on scheduled timing. activity.

user kuja is definitely not online to fight me and replace csb. either I have to sub out so another teammate can fight kuja dude, for an inconvenient circumstance that happens to be none of my fault whatsoever, or I claim activity win for my team. what does my manager have to say?

user coolstorybrobat did not fight me on scheduled timing. activity.

user kuja is definitely not online to fight me and replace csb. either I have to sub out so another teammate can fight kuja dude, for an inconvenient circumstance that happens to be none of my fault whatsoever, or I claim activity win for my team. what does my manager have to say?

We can play during the weekend or something. Posted my available times on your wall.

Since SOMALIA has been telling my team I would be unable to play, and because I don't like getting bullshitted with activity crap.

I've been ready to play from day 1, but he wanted to play on the weekend. I told him I wasn't going
to be really active on Friday or Saturday.

He PM'd me randomly on Tuesday. I didn't even see his PM until it was too late, because I was doing other crap. I didn't expect him to be online because he never told me he would be active, none of the 4 days I told him I could play, so I assumed we would wait for the weekend.

Another random PM. I don't see the point of him waiting on PS for me, because I had already told him that I was going to be busy on Friday.

He PM'd me on PO and decided to be bitchy because he failed to pay attention to what I told him days ago. I gave him 3 available times (I guess first two aren't that accessible for him, but the one I gave him on Sunday should be fine, but I don't even know his timezone), and I'm still waiting for him to give me a reply.

Of course, instead of picking a time or telling me anything what would help us to get the match done, he did something better.

He quoted me without any context, and tried to get me subbed out while I wasn't at home.

(screenshot taken to show Royalty I was at a computer)

~~ posting this from a computer ~~
I hate responding to trash like this. Dont be foolish. You stated that you wont have computer access anytime soon on PO so I told your manager so that I can get a fucking opponent to play today. I never claimed activity once did l? I couldnt give a rats ass If you were not going to be online much on Friday because guess what...I was waiting the whole damn day on showdown. So enough with your pathetic excuses.

You couldnt even have the decency to pm me on Smogon and tell me you wont play on Friday...I had to fucking play cat and mouse just to get a stupid answer that would easily suggest you wont have access to a pc in the near future; if that isnt what you meant, I suggest you brush up on your english.

Read this carefully because im not going to waste my time responding to you again. I am NOT playing on Sunday as i told you friday and saturday. I'll wait for you on the time you suggested today.

Posting this from a mobile phone~~

EDIT: Not playing this or next week.
REASON: Irl shit out of my control.

regards,
SOMALIA

Last edited:
Lost to Metal Sonic, freeze on Chesnaught was unfortunate, and I'm sure I would have been able to win if not, sorry team. gg otherwise.

We where suppose to either play Yesterday on Friday or today but i have not seen Smurf since Wednesday and he hasn't bee on since Wednesday, Today is mostly halfway through for me and I've not seen any sign of him.

Welp considering I haven't seen Laga the entire week and I will shortly be heading to bed and more than likely won't have any time in the morning, I am requesting a sub for Laga or someone to sub in for me. So yeah, if either of the two could be done that would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)