XY Little Cup Tournament R2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AceStarThe3rd hasn't been on since Monday and has not gotten back to me since even before that so doubtful that i will be able to get my game in.

Activity. I contacted figufgyu 13 days ago and he didnt respond untill yesterday. There's probably only 2 days left and im busy tomorrow, even now he isnt responding.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost 2-0

first game HJK miss was annoying, it was anyone's game before that

second game, choked and lost to my own team

gl in future rounds bro!

We have some difficulties in doing the third match. My opponent (I really don't know why) didn't want to do the third one two days ago, even if she knew the deadline is today and that she couldn't play for some days. She asked me for playing this afternoon, but she's at school with a lot of connection problems, and I really don't want to play a match for an hour, without activating the timer because she asked me. This is quite stupid considering we could do it after the first two matches, and (because of our timezones too) this means we probably won't be able to play. However i really dislike activity wins, and I want to play this round, so I'm asking an extension until sunday (she told me saturday she won't be free...)
(sorry my grammar)

ok in the end we played, lucky to have met our online at the same time for ten minutes that were enough.... i won the third one, gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)