Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im highly interested in Trevenant forests yveltal i have a shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold chansey a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 relaxed cofagrigus a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 adamant moxie scraffty a shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly dellibird and a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny poison heal gliscor. Id be willing to trade you any two of these for it. Let me know if youd be interested :)
Sorry, only really interested in other KB legends for it :(

Other compative HP pokés, or 1/8 females with egg moves and HA's and the like. It would help to know what you got already.
I don't have any HP Pokemon, but I have 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie, 5 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling, 5 IV Timid Charmander (can also get 5 IV spread for Charizard X), 5 IV Jolly Larvitar with DD and Pursuit, 5 IV Modest Rain Dish Squirtle, 5 IV Bold Regenerator Slowbro, and 5 IV Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast. That's all I have available, but if you want something else, I don't mind working on another Pokemon.

Hey! I'm ready to trade whenever you guys are Pm me! Also any of you guys have tsv for these lure ball hp ground yanmas?

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/3/31/30/30/31-0942

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/5/31/30/30/31-2496

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/22/31/30/30/31-2272

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/0/31/30/30/31-3694

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/26/31/30/30/31-3233

Hey! I'm ready to trade whenever you guys are Pm me! Also any of you guys have tsv for these lure ball hp ground yanmas?

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/3/31/30/30/31-0942

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/5/31/30/30/31-2496

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/22/31/30/30/31-2272

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/0/31/30/30/31-3694

Yanma-Speed Boost-31/26/31/30/30/31-3233
So close on the last one, as my tsv is 2233

I don't have any HP Pokemon, but I have 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie, 5 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling, 5 IV Timid Charmander (can also get 5 IV spread for Charizard X), 5 IV Jolly Larvitar with DD and Pursuit, 5 IV Modest Rain Dish Squirtle, 5 IV Bold Regenerator Slowbro, and 5 IV Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast. That's all I have available, but if you want something else, I don't mind working on another Pokemon.
Well, I cant think of any poke I am after as I already have breeded or plan to breed some of those I am after. I also got all of those you currently have.

Hey guys, got a shiny Blaziken for trade. Also have non shiny Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyruem, Tornadus-Therian forme, Celebi with Timid Nature, Electivire with Jolly nature, Moxie Pinsir, and other cool mons. Im looking for (all 5iv) Gligar impish with immunity, Tentacool for Rapid spin tentacruel, and any other competitive cool mons with 5iv/HA/ egg moves etc. Any requests or offers?

Hey guys, got a shiny Blaziken for trade. Also have non shiny Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyruem, Tornadus-Therian forme, Celebi with Timid Nature, Electivire with Jolly nature, Moxie Pinsir, and other cool mons. Im looking for (all 5iv) Gligar impish with immunity, Tentacool for Rapid spin tentacruel, and any other competitive cool mons with 5iv/HA/ egg moves etc. Any requests or offers?
Um, list the ivs? Or what other pokes do you even have?

Hey, nice thread* going on here.
Slashari - I have a HP Ice Earth Power Shaymin (All info about the Shaymin is on my thread), I would be willing to trade it for the Careful Zygarde.
Trevenant Forest - Please CMT for the Yvetal :D

Slashari I would like to request a Technician Shroomish to make a Breloom (it's one of the options I considered before settling on Conkeldurr that I'd like to have for experimentation on this team). I can offer you, as a result of my efforts today, 4 IV Timburrs (might have a 5) with Drain Punch and Mach Punch. They're not in any cool Pokeballs unfortunately, but they're statistically stacked. If you caught a female Gurderr in XY with a cool Pokeball you could fix that. All of them are adamant nature, most of them are Sheer Force, but I think there's a few Guts if you'd prefer. No Iron Fist sadly.

Hey Slashari i want to ask you to clone 3 of my Pokemon for me( every pokemon 2 clones if it´s ok for you). YOu can have clone of each of this Pokemon. It´s a japanese Event Garchomp, a japanese Event Gengar and a japanese event inkay.

Hey, nice thread* going on here.
Slashari - I have a HP Ice Earth Power Shaymin (All info about the Shaymin is on my thread), I would be willing to trade it for the Careful Zygarde.
Trevenant Forest - Please CMT for the Yvetal :D
This is a deal! I'll let you know once I have your Zygarde. :]

Slashari I would like to request a Technician Shroomish to make a Breloom (it's one of the options I considered before settling on Conkeldurr that I'd like to have for experimentation on this team). I can offer you, as a result of my efforts today, 4 IV Timburrs (might have a 5) with Drain Punch and Mach Punch. They're not in any cool Pokeballs unfortunately, but they're statistically stacked. If you caught a female Gurderr in XY with a cool Pokeball you could fix that. All of them are adamant nature, most of them are Sheer Force, but I think there's a few Guts if you'd prefer. No Iron Fist sadly.
Unfortunately, I already have a couple Conkeldurrs. Feel free to offer more stuff though!

Hey Slashari i want to ask you to clone 3 of my Pokemon for me( every pokemon 2 clones if it´s ok for you). YOu can have clone of each of this Pokemon. It´s a japanese Event Garchomp, a japanese Event Gengar and a japanese event inkay.
I'm assuming the IVs arent great, but would you mind listing them? :]

Hey Slashari, I would like to trade for a Calm Water absorb Frillish. The difference is that I would like it in a Dive Ball. Idc about Ivsor Egg moves, but if you don't wish to breed Ivs, I would like it to be female. I can offer Impish flawless Ferroseed in a Nest Ball with Egg moves Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed I can also offer Bold Shellos female egg moves Curse, Yawn, Stockpile, and Fissure in a heal ball

Last edited:
Hey Slashari, I would like to trade for a Calm Water absorb Frillish. The difference is that I would like it in a Dive Ball. Idc about Ivsor Egg moves, but if you don't wish to breed Ivs, I would like it to be female. I can offer Impish flawless Ferroseed in a Nest Ball with Egg moves Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed I can also offer Bold Shellos female egg moves Curse, Yawn, Stockpile, and Fissure in a heal ball
I don't have them in Dive Balls, only Premier, as indicated in the post. I didn't do Dive because they wouldn't match the Females. :P

Yes you´re right the iv´s aren´t that nice ^^. Garchomp x/x/x/31/31/x, Gengar x/x/31/31/x/31/x and inkay x/x/31/x/x/x . If you clone them i give you a shiny Cobalion 6*31 iv´s naive ok ?

Slashari Figured I'd start there because that was my most recent breed. I think I have a couple Ferroseeds left. Relaxed nature, Iron Barbs, with both Stealth Rock and Leech Seed on them, and 3-4 IVs. A couple of Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs with 2-4 IVs I also have left I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)