Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (6th Gen ASB Version)

Does participating in the Battle Hall qualify a Pokemon to evolve, or does it need to participate in a Battle Tower battle?

In a multi battle, does the player have to specify which pokemon to target for Download or is there another method?
If my memory serves, download is not "choose whoever you want to get the most advantageous (most cases satk) boost", it uses the average of all the foe's defensive ranks.

You are indeed in the wrong forum, to answer your question I am not aware of any reduction in stat growth.

I do apologise, but I cannot find the correct forum's version of this thread

And now to add a question of my own, is a KOC awarded for an En KO?
Yes. In larger battles (Doubles+), the last Mon to have dealt it damage is awarded the KOC.

Yes. In larger battles (Doubles+), the last Mon to have dealt it damage is awarded the KOC.
KOC is always given to the last pokemon to damage it, even in singles (if it is taken out by residual damage from a benched pokemon, the pokemon that caused the residual damage gets the KOC).

KOC is always given to the last pokemon to damage it, even in singles (if it is taken out by residual damage from a benched pokemon, the pokemon that caused the residual damage gets the KOC).
Quite right, I knew it was always the last to deal damage, I just couldn't think of a Singles context where that would apply. :)

New Post for New Question.
Where can I find details for what rewards players receive in the case of DQ. If it's in the PHB, it is very well hidden...

DQed players earn no rewards. Refs earn UC as if the pokemon per side were equal to total pokemon used divided by 2. The other player earns CC the same way, and all pokemon used gain EC, MC, AC, and KOC normally.

New Post for New Question.
Where can I find details for what rewards players receive in the case of DQ. If it's in the PHB, it is very well hidden...
The player calling DQ on their opponent earns counters as if the battle were fought to completion (all their mons get the standard rewards in addition to any KOC they have already earned). The user that is DQd gets no reward

I'm unsure of my situation in your battle against TorterraX since I only reffed one round. I think 2 UC, but if it's less oh well.

Also so that this can be resolved in public before it becomes an issue, if a substitution is ordered for a specific move and the opponent uses a combination including that move and a different move would the substitution activate?

Last edited:
About Ute's question, he is asking to resolve the course of an action of the round, in which he subbed for a command that I used in a combination with another command.

The player calling DQ on their opponent earns counters as if the battle were fought to completion (all their mons get the standard rewards in addition to any KOC they have already earned). The user that is DQd gets no reward

I'm unsure of my situation in your battle against TorterraX since I only reffed one round. I think 2 UC, but if it's less oh well.
If a battle has gone on less than 2 rounds, there are no rewards.

If a battle has gone on less than 2 rounds, there are no rewards.
I subreffed and there were more than two rounds before I joined in. I only reffed the final round and declared it over when DQ was called. The subref earns full UC if the battlers were forced to call for one rather than the original referee posting in LoA or requesting a subref in some other way.
Normally it would be a non-issue, but since I only reffed one round as subref before DQ I know that the player calling DQ gets the reward but I have no idea as to what my compensation might be.

yeah, you can use the same pokemon in as many battles as you want at the same time, as long as it's not involved in an RP that prevents him from it (I think TLR is the only one now though)

IAR EDIT: Nope, not even TLR locks Pokémon out any more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
How common is roleplaying in ASB (as in giving my Pokmeon personalities and "talking to them" when I order)? Is it something I should look into?

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
It's entirely your choice, but if you do, then onlookers will probably appreciate it as it makes the match more entertaining to read.

I have previously heard it said that then Gen 6 updates brought with it free nature changes for all us old timers, due to the changes in Rank 6 calculations. Is anyone in the know able to officially confirm this for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)