UUPL Week 2

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I got my laptop fixed and functional again...Sorry this all happened at the last minute at your inconvenience Metal Sonic, and I'm sorry Kuja20 for the negative outcome in a game you shouldn't have even had to play in.

Oh well, Escape Artists, let's keep escaping...defeat (or something)

Me and Annoyer was halfway through our battle when I was lagging a lot and I had to do an important job for my parents, meaning that we couldn't get our battle done thanks to the ongoing battle timer. We was going to do a rematch but sadly I had to go not long after, and life has hit me hard through the past couple of days, and so we couldn't rematch. I decided to leave the decision to Annoyer, and he decided to ask for a coinflip. Therefore I owe both my apologies and thanks to this person for pretty much everything, and I'm sorry to everybody in both Dukes and Burglars (we're winning 4-0 atm). Thank you.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yea my oppo and i agreed to meet sometime around 2h ago and he didn't show, even tho i was slightly late :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)