Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyones opinion on Donphan as a physical wall?

I need a rapid spinner for my mega charizard, and he can setup stealth rocks. Also electric immunity and ice shard priority seems like a nice perk.

I'm trying to breed a perfect parent from my perfect female Eevee, but I keep getting babies that, when I bring to the IV checker, have at most 3 perfect IVs, even though the female parent (Jolteon, all perfect IVs) is holding a Destiny Knot.
The 5 ivs can come from both parents, not just the one holding it :3

For example: 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31 male eevee bred with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 mother, the stats of the offspring could be 31/31/xx/xx/31/31.

Edit: if you were asking something else, then I apologize for the pointless reply :3

What's everyones opinion on Donphan as a physical wall?

I need a rapid spinner for my mega charizard, and he can setup stealth rocks. Also electric immunity and ice shard priority seems like a nice perk.
Easy taunt bait. If there is a Donphan on the opposite team. 90% he's running stealth rock and if he's running stealth rock he is most likely going to lead. Same goes for Mamoswine

Really? Lame. What would an ideal replacement me then?
I'm not sure, you could replace it with Baby-Doll eyes to stall physical attackers, but that leaves you prone to taunt. You can try running payback or snarl for damage, but that won't do much to fairy types, or you could do swagger for confusion hax, but it is purely situational.

Easy taunt bait. If there is a Donphan on the opposite team. 90% he's running stealth rock and if he's running stealth rock he is most likely going to lead. Same goes for Mamoswine
Good point. Aren't most stealth rockers rather predictable though? Even Ttar and Garchomp give themselves away if they come out first. I need a good spinner and tbh I'm getting a little bored of tentacruel.

Soft resetting Mewtwo ATM:

31/0/18/31/31/31 Timid

Plan to use as Mega Mewtwo Y or Taunt + 3 Attacks Life Orb Mewtwo.

Keep?
Eh, Defense is a bit low. :[

Good point. Aren't most stealth rockers rather predictable though? Even Ttar and Garchomp give themselves away if they come out first. I need a good spinner and tbh I'm getting a little bored of tentacruel.
Donphan isn't that great. It's outclassed by many other things. AV is pretty good, but I still am not a fan. If you need a spinner, try out Excadrill.

Assault vest donphan is the bomb. Even if defensive and not offensive, it can still dish out hits and take special hits way better with the cost of losing non damaging moves like SR and toxic.

The 5 ivs can come from both parents, not just the one holding it :3

For example: 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31 male eevee bred with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 mother, the stats of the offspring could be 31/31/xx/xx/31/31.

Edit: if you were asking something else, then I apologize for the pointless reply :3
Aw man, really? That's jacked, I thought it was inheriting 5 IVs from the parent that held the Knot.

Good thing my other parent has 2 perfect IVs, I guess.

Eh, Defense is a bit low. :[

Donphan isn't that great. It's outclassed by many other things. AV is pretty good, but I still am not a fan. If you need a spinner, try out Excadrill.
Whats not to like? Base 120 defense isn't too bad paired with electric immunity. Is Excadrill back in OU?! I might have to check him out for a steel type if I'm considering getting rid of my scizor. Shame though, Scizor seemed like such a rare find between his unique typing and techstab bulletpunch

Aw man, really? That's jacked, I thought it was inheriting 5 IVs from the parent that held the Knot.

Good thing my other parent has 2 perfect IVs, I guess.
It took me an hour or so to get from a 0 iv to a 5 iv. :\
thing I noticed is check the ivs of the opposite gender of your jolteon and constantly switch the parents out for better iv. Also, you can use a power item on that specific stat they have 31 in. Work on the iv's then get your nature.

It took me an hour or so to get from a 0 iv to a 5 iv. :\
thing I noticed is check the ivs of the opposite gender of your jolteon and constantly switch the parents out.
Opposite gender is actually bred from the Jolteon, and its IVs are almost flawless too. Guess I'll just have to grind. Good thing I already got the Hatching O-Power Level 3.

I have 3 female heavy ball Skarmorys for trade.

All have an impish nature
Their move sets are
- Drill peck
- Whirlwind
- Brave bird
- Stealth rock

31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Ability: Keen eye

31/31/31/31/31/xx
Ability: Sturdy

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Sturdy

Looking for other female apricorn ball Pokemon. Message me if interested.

Anyone have a Tyrogue with
feint, mach, rapid, hi jump kick?

Can offer X stones, maison items, and almost everything breed-able in 6th gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)