Other XY OU Mini Tour Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
aah me and scotti were scheduled to play like right now but he hasnt shown up, i thought 12 pm EST was later than it was x____x

edit: wait 12pm EST is in like 8 hours? how come the round finished early? Halcyon.

12 PM EST was 5 and a half hours ago. 12 AM EST Sunday will be in like 6 and a half hours but anyway, if you think 12 PM EST hasn't happened yet today then rest assured, it most certainly has.

EDIT: It seems on the last page he said he could give you until midnight on Sunday, which is indeed in a little over 6 hours, so yeah, I guess you still should have time going by his post last page.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
aah me and scotti were scheduled to play like right now but he hasnt shown up, i thought 12 pm EST was later than it was x____x

edit: wait 12pm EST is in like 8 hours? how come the round finished early? Halcyon.
My bad, I knew there was someone who asked for an extension, but I thought it was TRC (he asked for one yesterday but then completed his match anyway). You guys can finish your match and the winner will play Qwilphish. Sorry about that.

well, ive been around for a good few hours but scotti hasnt shown up, need to go to bed. if i can ill claim the skillful activity win

Scotti

we back.
well, ive been around for a good few hours but scotti hasnt shown up, need to go to bed. if i can ill claim the skillful activity win
you can take the win since i have no internet at the moment And i am using my phone. I also have no teams on my phone and it is so hard to battle so yeah you can just take the win. sooorrrrryyyy :(

Used Sacred Sword Keldeo by accident and lost accordingly despite playing well enough to ALMOST make up for the difference. Oh my lord. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)