Other The OU Theorymon Project (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Snow Warning Kyurem

Tried it once, and here we go again!

and axel, I can do it blind voting bit if needed. Wouldn't be too much of a hassle.
If you can assure me that you will count the votes and post the results in time, then sure, go ahead, and thx btw!

Poison Heal Goodra

If you can assure me that you will count the votes and post the results in time, then sure, go ahead, and thx btw!

Poison Heal Goodra
I can do it more reliably that way. Was slacking due to extra curricular but they are practically over so its all good now.

Given the discussion we've had, none of these are bad choices, not at all. However, I think that Water Shuriken Cloyster is potentially the best, as much as I dislike the omnipresense of priority.

Snow Warning Kyurem

I have to say, this discussion did change my mind. To be honest I'm not really a fan of Goodra either way since it's still a pretty shitty Pokémon imo (it has nothing, no Curse, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Defog, etc.), Refrigerate Avalugg sounds a lot cooler after this discussion, but in the end it's still Avalugg and I probably wouldn't use it anytime soon even accounting for Refrigerate. Water Shuriken Cloyster was my original choice, but I'm voting Kyurem now because honestly it sounds pretty cool. Weather isn't as big a deal now, but it still makes for a fantastic rain team counter, and it still cancels out Charizard Y's Drought. Also, Blizzard is awesome.

Though, one minor point in my opinion about this dicussion stage is that it is a bit long. Also, I don't know if there's still gonna be another discussion period now (I assume so). If there is, it also should be a bit shorter imo since the winner has already been discussed for a while.

Snow Warning Kyurem

This was a tough decision, but I chose Kyurem over Goodra as it needs more love. Even so, Poison Heal Goodra although may be able to be the special variant of Gliscor, it honestly just isn't going to work out that well due to Goodra's physical bulk being terrible, and there are MANY physical attackers in the current meta-game.

Snow Warning Kyurem

Nothing much to say other than I've always liked ice types and Avalugg needs more than Refrigerate Rapid Spin, while Kyruem can have a nice niche here.

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Snow Warning Kyurem
Gives both Kyurem and hail some more love, and as for the other contestants, WS Cloyster is a thing from nightmares and I think Goodra'd miss the AV with Poison Heal, as for Refrigerate Avalugg, three words: bad special defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)