:)

CMT for females (correct ball and egg moves, don't care about IVs or nature):
- Shuckle
- Grimer
- Swinub
- Trapinch
:)
Holy crap...nice thread XD
Am I allowed to choose nicknames? or is it the one displayed?
And how many pokes are you offering for the ones you want?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Holy crap...nice thread XD
Am I allowed to choose nicknames? or is it the one displayed?
And how many pokes are you offering for the ones you want?
Just the nicknames they come with I'm afraid (don't like to renickname except in very rare circumstances).
And 4 Pokés (1 for 1).

Just the nicknames they come with I'm afraid (don't like to renickname except in very rare circumstances).
And 4 Pokés (1 for 1).
Ok. Interested in Shellder, Koffing, Bagon, and I like the Scyther, just not really lovin the nickname >.<

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi, CMT for these please?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Sticky hold
Egg Moves: Curse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Haze

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest, Bold
Serene Grace, Hustle
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Stored Power, Mirror Move

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for females of these?

Shuckle @ Moon Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Sturdy (Contrary also available, but in standard ball)
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Acupressure

Sigilyph @ Dream Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power

Also, see my shiny section for your shiny Deino, Absol, and Pinsir :)

Ok i'll take whismur and scyther (the UT ones in case you have any other ones): cloning MIGHT not be necessary; gotta test my new cloning partnership w/kingchase ^^
Uhh...unfortunately see reply to dubs electric and/or thread status >.< sorry for the inconv.
they are ready since a while. when can we trade?:)

they are ready since a while. when can we trade?:)
Thanks for keeping up man! What was I gonna trade you again? XD
Hi, CMT for these please?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Sticky hold
Egg Moves: Curse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Haze

31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest, Bold
Serene Grace, Hustle
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Stored Power, Mirror Move
Interested in the Baton Pass Smeargle set and a Shuppet

Hi! CMT for females of these?

Shuckle @ Moon Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Sturdy (Contrary also available, but in standard ball)
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Acupressure

Sigilyph @ Dream Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid
Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power

Also, see my shiny section for your shiny Deino, Absol, and Pinsir :)
Interested in Sableye and Female Skrelp. As for the shinies, I like the Bulbasaur, Noibat, and Staryu

Just a reminder--If you're still interested in going through with the agreement we made earlier, your Smeargle's all set with the moves you asked for.

As a refresher, the trade was my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Own Tempo Smeargle with King's Shield, Spore, Sticky Web and Stealth Rock for your HP Fire Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur with the other listed egg moves. (nicknamed Miracle Gro).

Anyway, I'm not sure where you still stand with that, since your pending trades list has "RESET" typed under it.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Interested in Sableye and Female Skrelp. As for the shinies, I like the Bulbasaur, Noibat, and Staryu
Great! I'll start breeding tonight. Can you be more specific for what you want? I offer Skrelp with multiple balls, abilities, and natures.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker ability in Ultra Balland Dragon Dance Egg Move, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy in Nest Ball, or 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Bunnelby with HA Huge Power Agility Egg Move in Quick Ball?

I am interested in Bulbasaur, Omanyte, and Marril.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Interested in the Baton Pass Smeargle set and a Shuppet
Thanks for the response, is it possible that you can get the grimer to have flawless iv -atk instead of -spa? nvm about this i dunno what i was thinking. forgot about muk base stats
also, togepi in Bold nature possible?

Last edited:
Just a reminder--If you're still interested in going through with the agreement we made earlier, your Smeargle's all set with the moves you asked for.

As a refresher, the trade was my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Own Tempo Smeargle with King's Shield, Spore, Sticky Web and Stealth Rock for your HP Fire Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur with the other listed egg moves. (nicknamed Miracle Gro).

Anyway, I'm not sure where you still stand with that, since your pending trades list has "RESET" typed under it.
I'm working on HP fire bulbasaurs for another thread, so I'll pm you. The other guy wanted a 31/E/31/30/31/30, and I got a 30/30/31/30/31/30 instead. He doesn't want it, but would you like it?
Great! I'll start breeding tonight. Can you be more specific for what you want? I offer Skrelp with multiple balls, abilities, and natures.
Female, dive ball, calm, poison point
Thanks for the response, is it possible that you can get the grimer to have flawless iv -atk instead of -spa? nvm about this i dunno what i was thinking. forgot about muk base stats
also, togepi in Bold nature possible?
Yea, I think I can manage that.

Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker ability in Ultra Balland Dragon Dance Egg Move, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy in Nest Ball, or 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Bunnelby with HA Huge Power Agility Egg Move in Quick Ball?

I am interested in Bulbasaur, Omanyte, and Marril.
I can breed you a marill for the bunnelby

Are all of your shinies UT? If so CMT for zorua, shinx, carbink, dedenne, & Nidoran.
Interested in Mawile if female, Corphish, Yveltal. Choose three. Note that you might be renotified a bit late. I'll explain why.

LARGE ANNOUNCEMENT! NovaSoul's order is the last one I am taking at the moment! Check the pending list. Usually, I'll keep it down to four pending trades due to the fact that I'm really busy! The priority is by the first post after my reopening, meaning Tony's is the next order I have to work on. when you see the asterisk, PM me! For those of you furthur down the list, expect a week or so for your order to finish.

Interested in Mawile if female, Corphish, Yveltal. Choose three. Note that you might be renotified a bit late. I'll explain why.

LARGE ANNOUNCEMENT! NovaSoul's order is the last one I am taking at the moment! Check the pending list. Usually, I'll keep it down to four pending trades due to the fact that I'm really busy! The priority is by the first post after my reopening, meaning Tony's is the next order I have to work on. when you see the asterisk, PM me! For those of you furthur down the list, expect a week or so for your order to finish.
How does Carbink and Nidoran sound for the Mawile & Yveltel? Currently don't have the Corphish as I need to clone it

aliu1325 said:
I'm working on HP fire bulbasaurs for another thread, so I'll pm you. The other guy wanted a 31/E/31/30/31/30, and I got a 30/30/31/30/31/30 instead. He doesn't want it, but would you like it?
If that's a HP Fire spread, I'd be quite happy with that. I'm not available for trade right this moment, but I should be around in 3-4 hours. I'm also relatively free tomorrow.

BTW, did you want any particular nickname for the Smeargle?

If that's a HP Fire spread, I'd be quite happy with that. I'm not available for trade right this moment, but I should be around in 3-4 hours. I'm also relatively free tomorrow.

BTW, did you want any particular nickname for the Smeargle?
Yea it's HP fire. Smeargle...how bout Deidara?
As for trade time, I'll be asleep in about 3 hours XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)