2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp in would be sweet, but van Gaal is favourate by a LONG way.

might think more about that a bet on Moyes to Spurs and Klopp to United seems a nice idea.

Last edited:

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sad.

One would think a pedigreed club like United would know better than go full Abramovich on managers. (well still better than chucking an interim after he won you CL, I guess)

Definitely not the way a club of a stature as it holds should portray itself. No matter how bad things are.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Most of the credit for winning the Champions League in 2012, if not all of it, goes to the Chelsea veterans (Drogba and Cech in particular). All that Di Matteo did is what AVB refused to do; put them on the field.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow OK. So an away loss in CL, is nowadays equal to "would not have made it into the top 4 of premier league". Despite them having a brilliant start to the season and still being third on the table after their bad 6-games mid season downer. Takes the cake for the most subjective-speculative argument I've heard in a long while.

And yeah OK. Drogba was pretty instrumental, but people conveniently forget what a alarmingly bad time he came to the scene (after the thrashing at the hands of Napoli and a fucked up PL season). Are you really telling me he was just an impassive bum who lucked out? I don't see how doing even some readily apparent things takes away his credit at all. He had to urgently restrcture AVB's team tactics at like minimal notice. Way to downplay the role of a manager.

HBK

Both Mikel and Torres in the line up........is Mourinho trying to give me a concussion ?

HBK

For the sake of everything that's holy, take Torres and Mikel off and bring Schurrle and Ba on.

Shit match so far.
lol Not surprised at all.

Torres has been ok but his movement has been missing.
Ramires has been more concern about filipe-luis than helping torres up front.

I hope we get a result to piss off the people that think we are boring.
Whatever, let's play fancy pass pass pass football and lose 3-0 !!!!

Annoyed that Cech and Terry are injured. Makes it worse for our game against Liverpool. Luiz-Cahill is not a good partnership.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)