CAP 18 CAP 18 - Part 8 - Art Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Magistrum

Golurkurself's design is good, but it doesnt fit the abillities, artwork, or typing. Looks more like a mono water and not a water/fire

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Magistrum

Really hard choice, I've been having trouble choosing between these two designs in every vote..
In the end I went with the Homunculus, simply because he seems to fit our core better. They all have a very human-like character, and with Lucario focusing on willpower and Latias on emotions, it just feels natural to have the third counterpart represent the pursuit of knowledge.

Golurkyourself

I feel really fits the most ability-wise (flexible body for Infiltrator and the Analytic fits with the animal as well as with that creepy stare)- plus I would definitely use it in a heartbeat by design alone (not that the other designs weren't good but I felt this was most appropriate).

Also love how Fire isn't too obvious but can be worked out with the red body and and his use of red/blue contrasts that differs from other designs (red body/blue glowing fire). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)