Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks wanted to be sure as I got that in a random trade for a level 1 Amura that was the first hint. So what should I do with it? Breeding fodder for Legit Pokes?
And I kinda figured but wanted to give the bloke benefit of the doubt.
IMO as long as it's a legal pokemon and you tell people that you are battling with that it's a hack or that you use legal hacks, I don't see any problem with keeping it to use in battle. Don't trade it or breed it though and please don't Wonder Trade it. Keep the infection from spreading =P

IMO as long as it's a legal pokemon and you tell people that you are battling with that it's a hack or that you use legal hacks, I don't see any problem with keeping it to use in battle. Don't trade it or breed it though and please don't Wonder Trade it. Keep the infection from spreading =P
Well to late now it's gone. Principle is a part of it. I always go out of my way for legit only. RNG I can accept but not outright Hacking. And since the offspring are considered as such, I see no reason to keep it, as I hate the though of being associated with that sort of thing.

Oh well since Ratios and Precentages are my mathematical weakpoint, would someone care to give me the odds of getting an HP Ice Timid Elecktrike with these Parents:
Ditto Timid @ Destiny Knot 31/31/31/31/31/31 and a Female Manectrik (in a Quick Ball to all who MIGHT want spitbacks) that is Timid @ Everstone x/x/x/31/x/31?

Oh well since Ratios and Precentages are my mathematical weakpoint, would someone care to give me the odds of getting an HP Ice Timid Elecktrike with these Parents:
Ditto Timid @ Destiny Knot 31/31/31/31/31/31 and a Female Manectrik (in a Quick Ball to all who MIGHT want spitbacks) that is Timid @ Everstone x/x/x/31/x/31?
Astronomically low, if not impossible. You need to have breeding parents with certain 30IV's in the right ability. 31's in everything gives you dragon or some shit.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Check Elecktrike's atk and def IVs to their exact values, and classify them as Odd or Even. If they're even numbers then you might have a better chance of getting HP Ice although not a flawless spread.
If you have someone else pokemon, can you find their TSV using power save ?
I think that's the way most people find out TSV for others, by using a pokemon caught or hatched by their original trainer.

Hi! So I recently discovered the Time Machine breeding method, and I was wondering:
I currently have an inheritance pattern that disregards atk from my reset. I'm breeding for a 7:1 m:f ratio female. Can I exploit this inheritance to keep resetting until I obtain a female egg?

Hi! So I recently discovered the Time Machine breeding method, and I was wondering:
I currently have an inheritance pattern that disregards atk from my reset. I'm breeding for a 7:1 m:f ratio female. Can I exploit this inheritance to keep resetting until I obtain a female egg?
Nope.

Gender/ability/the wild card stat are all fixed. :/

THE SECOND SPECTACULAR BRIAR ROSE GIVEAWAY!

(Because her PC box NEEDS emptying!)

Ralts (Moon Ball/ Modest/Male)

Trace

31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Memento
-Destiny Bond
-Disable

Eevee (Dream Ball/ Modest/Male)

Run Away

31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg moves:

-Wish

-PM TO COLLECT
-COLLECTION AT 9 GMT TODAY (NO IFS/BUTS)

These guys are free, but feel free to offer nice things ;)

EDIT: GIVEAWAY OVER

Last edited:
Ugh...well that's annoying. Any easier way to breed 7:1 fems? XD

EDIT: and what if the scout wasn't a 7:1 fem? wouldn't the gender be randomized for the actual child?
If the gender ratio does not match then the offspring's gender is randomized. Or in this instance 1 in 7 chance of being female.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Follow up question:
For Skrelp; 0 Attack to suit confusion and Foul Play, or 31 Attack to make Dragon Tail more powerful for Toxic Spikes shuffling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)