Doubles Battle of the Week (Finally vs TGMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-112625547

Only replay worth showing, first game blank got distracted by champotero (not champetero) and got 5-0'd ez, second game I decided to get cocky and use a really really bad team and got 6-0'd, this game was the only good one but if you must you can find the other two somewhere.

Thoughts:
- Fuck Sky Drop being glitches (not displayed in this battle)
- ban kanga seriously that thing is ridiculous
- ban safety goggles

:]

E: oh yeah I used pwne's team 3rd match didn't feel like using a team by me
I still think a Dubz Uber/UU should have been played but someone was whining about it.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We'll seeing as how we can't vote for someone that participated before. Let's let little boy David face the heavy spaniard Goliath.

Memoric
Joim

i dont know who sops4nd is either :x
are these all just people in the ps room because if so thats why i dont know them

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PS Room for new seat of Doubles power.
Ok I'll stop now lol. But yeah can't stress how good of an idea it is to swing by every once in a while. Got a lot of cool ideas for the PS room I'd like to implement so you can expect some cool developments in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)