Random Battle: Ditto's stats don't change

Basically I already said it, Ditto will impostor the pokemon and all the moves, but stats wont change. Just wanted to report that so we can get this fixed :)

Sunako

Ditto's stats do change, however, it doesn't display the changes, which can be confusing at times and it would definitely be helpful to see the stats because then you'd know your opponent's pokemon's stats.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ditto's stats don't appear to change because this information is not given to you in the game itself. If your Ditto Transforms into a wild Haunter, it will still display Ditto's stats if you try to check them.

The point that ditto doesn't change to the other stats because you're not given the information of the stats of the other pokemon.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
Kinda weird that mega pokemon stats and abilities don't change either though.
I'm fairly certain they change in game.

I'm 100% sure you can see the different stats on your Mega Evos. However, PS! doesn't show the different stats for a Forme change; when switching to Blade Forme, hovering over Aegislash will still display its Shield Forme stats. While I do believe this is a thing that is on the "fix this" list that Zarel has that's longer than Ron Jeremy, fixing this has a rather low priority, I'd assume, as it's solely a cosmetic repair for a relatively-new function. There are considerably more important things on Zarel's plate.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
I'm 100% sure you can see the different stats on your Mega Evos. However, PS! doesn't show the different stats for a Forme change; when switching to Blade Forme, hovering over Aegislash will still display its Shield Forme stats. While I do believe this is a thing that is on the "fix this" list that Zarel has that's longer than Ron Jeremy, fixing this has a rather low priority, I'd assume, as it's solely a cosmetic repair for a relatively-new function. There are considerably more important things on Zarel's plate.
That's what I thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)