Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Larvitar. Preferably Male, 5iv(-Sp atk), Jolly Natured with Stealth Rock.

Also anyone know of good store threads for 5iv shinies? Got some crazy stuff to trade with them.

Looking for a Larvitar. Preferably Male, 5iv(-Sp atk), Jolly Natured with Stealth Rock.

Also anyone know of good store threads for 5iv shinies? Got some crazy stuff to trade with them.
If you're looking for shinies, may I humbly reccomend my thread? :) All at least 5 ivs.

(God, self advertising makes you feel realll cheap)

About to head there now. Self advertisement is necessary to show confidence in what you're selling.
Glad to here that Sir. ;)

And here's some more advertisement:

I do 6iv shiny breeding projects.

For example:

31/0/30/31/31/31 Hp Ice Shiny in a nice ball, with egg moves.

(That was a Litleo I'm about to SV hatch on Reddit)

PM me for details.

Question: After checking all my MALE Field Group Pokemon, the only HP Ice I found was my Chimchar whose spread is as follows:
Chimchar - #390 (Adamant) Male (♂) : 31 / 14 / 6 / 29 / 19 / 31 HP Ice
In a pinch till I find something better: Will this be a good Pokemon to use for my Mega Manectric? I have a Timid Female in a Quick Ball already, so I know I'm on a decent path.

Not to toot my own horn (totally lying here), but I've got some (although I'm not really interested in much). Also, ium and Skore both have a lot of nice shinies.
Thanks for the heads up friend. Heading over to your thread now. Do people mind if you pm them without a heads up first? I'd like to check in with ium and Skore

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

To join in the [totally shameless self promotion] fun, I have ~60 self-bred Kalos Born shinies in my thread... :)

Question: After checking all my MALE Field Group Pokemon, the only HP Ice I found was my Chimchar whose spread is as follows:
Chimchar - #390 (Adamant) Male (♂) : 31 / 14 / 6 / 29 / 19 / 31 HP Ice
In a pinch till I find something better: Will this be a good Pokemon to use for my Mega Manectric? I have a Timid Female in a Quick Ball already, so I know I'm on a decent path.
Hello!

I have a male Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Eevee that I was saving to breed my own HP Ice Manectric.

I can lend him to you as a breeding parent for a while if you want, that should make your breeding project a lot easier :^)

Hello!

I have a male Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Eevee that I was saving to breed my own HP Ice Manectric.

I can lend him to you as a breeding parent for a while if you want, that should make your breeding project a lot easier :^)
Thanks, I'll lend you something as well for breeding if you want....Let's see I have....very little as I took a long break. I'll lend you my Perfect 5 IV Swampert with egg moves to breed with does that sound fair?

Thanks, I'll lend you something as well for breeding if you want....Let's see I have....very little as I took a long break. I'll lend you my Perfect 5 IV Swampert with egg moves to breed with does that sound fair?
Don't worry. I don't need anything in exchange, I know I can trust you.

I'll add your FC, send me a trade request when you're available :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)