Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm actually loving that Quixote actually looks like a standard lord and he adopted this bad ass persona

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuk, Doflamingo is brutally powerful. Also, what will Issho do about Doflamingo's bird cage, given his (seeming) following of moral justice?

Also, I thought the Sugar KO would be Dressrosa's climax. The bird cage makes that look tiny.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like Doflamingo and all, but I can't wait for Luffy to kick his ass. It's gonna feel so good to see him get destroyed.

I suppose I win then for guessing correctly how Flamingo survived that beheading ^_^

Also he has gone mad if he thinks he can contain Fujitora within that cage or that he will be forced to help him because of his status.

Edit: Does anyone think it is remotely possible Flamingo is doing these mad and nonsensical stuff as a diversion to somehow transport the factory off the island and escape to Kaido?

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also bird cage does not make the knock out cherry plot trivial-- to me, it shows Donky's desperation that he's given up on the "public face", "order," and "productivity" (ie. slave labor) he's been able to enjoy under the system up until now. It is a statement to how fucked things have actually gotten.

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also bird cage not trivial-- to me, it shows Donky's desperation that he's given up on the "public face", "order," and "productivity" (ie. slave labor) he's been able to enjoy under the system up until now. It is a statement to how fucked things have actually gotten.
It'll be interesting to see Doflamingo panicking for once. Life is clearly going to go down the drain for him, and I just want to see him snap. Like really snap.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nah Sabo and his fire is in the house. Fuck those threads.

Remember Magma > Fire? Fire > Threads I suppose.
Ace was also a rookie with his DF compared to Akainu. Though now I suppose Haki was involved and not that Ace sucked

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ace was also a rookie with his DF compared to Akainu. Though now I suppose Haki was involved and not that Ace sucked
I don't know if you could call Ace a rookie with his power/haki. Remember, he clashed evenly with Aokiji, even as exhausted/beat up as he was. I think seeing Aokiji and Ace's fire and ice clash was meant to highlight the relationship between magma and fire. Remember Aokiji fought really damn well against Akainu-- which makes it hard to think Fire could have an advantage against Ice (when Ice fought so well against Magma).

tl;dr--
Aokiji v. Ace => Almost even in an elemental clash (including skill/Haki factored in)
Aokiji v. Akainu => A close fight to the finish
derived: Ice has no special relation with Magma or Fire (in terms of advantage)
derived: Ace has skill as a Logia + Haki sufficient to clash with Aokiji and Akainu given no elemental advantage.

Akainu v. Ace => fucked up like no one's business
conclusion: Magma >>>> Fire, the elemental advantage played a huge role.

Yup it was confirmed by Oda that what killed Ace is Magma>Fire, and not Haki.

What Doffy did today is a sort of Plan C move in case everything goes wrong. However, he didn't expect somebody like Sabo at this stage. I think Sabo will play a huge role in getting Doffy verrrry desperate. And Fuji, I think he'll be in Doffy's list so I don't know what he'll do eventually... wow, I just realized how fucked up Doffy is right now. It'll take the coolest of cools to go out of his situation.

Also, Pica might have the best support ability in OP.

And yeah, Doffy stated that Luffy's group are small fries, which means a big character is coming... Kaido?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)