FT>100+ High IV KALOS LEGENDS LF> High IVS Pokebank Celebi or other High IV KB Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely do that. I somehow missed your post this morning. Do you still need the help?
if it is quiet yea :) i want it with this specs:

move 1: Shadow Ball
move 2: Shadow Sneak
move 3: King's Shield
move 4: flash cannon
ability: Stance Change
nature: Quiet
evs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA

if it is quiet yea :) i want it with this specs:

move 1: Shadow Ball
move 2: Shadow Sneak
move 3: King's Shield
move 4: flash cannon
ability: Stance Change
nature: Quiet
evs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA
I think I need to clarify. Are you wanting a copy of my Aegislash with those particular Evs or are you giving me an untrained one that I finish for you?

i cant think of any now :(
Ok, well please check my thread or hit me up if you need something trained up or if I have something already that you want trained up. Every one of my shinies in my thread is also already trained up as well so if you see something there that you want that is trained I can get it for you within 24 hours.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
MODEST HP STEEL YVELTAL.
ADAMANT ZYGARDE.
I am willing to trade basically my life away for these pokemon. Don't even care if you clone them beforehand.

Ok, well please check my thread or hit me up if you need something trained up or if I have something already that you want trained up. Every one of my shinies in my thread is also already trained up as well so if you see something there that you want that is trained I can get it for you within 24 hours.
Is this zapdos?:

Bold-Lvl 74
Master Ball
252 HP- 164 Def- 94 SpAtt
31/X/30/31/27/31 (HP Ice)

Moves: Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Roost, Roar

and also wats it's trainer name/ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)