Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used M-Mawile, Dragonite, Blaziken, and Azumarill in Super Doubles, and M-Charizard Y, Dragonite in Super Multi with a Scarf Eruption Typhlosion partner. Those are the only two I've gotten trophies in so far.
I heard that was a good set up for doubles. Theres trophies??

Dear Battle Maison,

I'm not sure if you visit smogon often, but noone uses a jolly max speed skarmory, especially just to win a speed tie against my breloom and end up making me lose a 30 streak.

What kind of teams you all use in the battle maison? I've been running breloom, (any mega), scarf tran
D'nite, Aegislash, Mega Khan
Over 120 streak

Dear Battle Maison,

I'm not sure if you visit smogon often, but noone uses a jolly max speed skarmory, especially just to win a speed tie against my breloom and end up making me lose a 30 streak.

What kind of teams you all use in the battle maison? I've been running breloom, (any mega), scarf tran
I got triple frozen by ice beam...

Sniper ability?
Sniper doesn't increase the chances of a crit, just then power of a crit :3

Ol' kfitz Was it using moves like night slash with high crit ratios? If it was, moves like those in combination with the scope lens item (believe that's the correct item), moves have a higher chance of critting. It's not 100% I believe, but it sure feels like it :(

Last edited:
Sniper doesn't increase the chances of a crit, just then power of a crit :3

Ol' kfitz Was it using moves like night slash with high crit ratios? If it was, moves like those in combination with the scope lens item (believe that's the correct item), moves have a higher chance of critting. It's not 100% I believe, but it sure feels like it :(
Lol yeah :\ cross poison too. Breloom still lived it though :D

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if Traunt Durant is as good in Battle Maison as it was in the Battle Subway?

Does anyone know if Traunt Durant is as good in Battle Maison as it was in the Battle Subway?
yeah, works like a treat :)
abit slow for farming BP though

EDIT: Wait, there are heaps of legit pokes on pokecheck right? I've never used it but a lot of respected RNGers such as cannibal, Hozu, Dewey etc. place their hard works on there to share with everyone. How are those not legit? I'm confused...

Last edited:
As long as they don't have the ribbon, then the clones would be as legal as the original. For trading purposes though, things that are public there would be worthless, since they're widely available for free.

As long as they don't have the ribbon, then the clones would be as legal as the original. For trading purposes though, things that are public there would be worthless, since they're widely available for free.
Yes, this.
I was trying to phrase it like this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)