Sabotage! [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Aren't Latios and Latias considered the same species? I never knew they could be used on the same team or have I ever seen them together. You're supposed to ban Pokemon your opponent used against you, no? Anyways all my Pokemon are less than 2.5% in usage so even if I win, they can't be banned.

H-C and I will play sometimes this week.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aren't Latios and Latias considered the same species? I never knew they could be used on the same team or have I ever seen them together. You're supposed to ban Pokemon your opponent used against you, no? Anyways all my Pokemon are less than 2.5% in usage so even if I win, they can't be banned.

H-C and I will play sometimes this week.
They have different dex numbers.

You can choose to ban stuff in your opponents team, or not - many people run multiple teams so you're still sort of restricting the options available.

Lost and Fr33dom is banned from using Rotom-W, Scizor and Volcarona, Especially Volcarona the Rock-slide dodging Fiend XD.

Nejikage banned from using Landorus, Azumarill and Mawile.

Couldn't win after early crit.

Yet another exit of mine due to hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)