Game Corner: Game Creation Contest!

Good news everyone, today sirDonovan and myself are starting a "Game Creation Contest" for our room, Game Corner. I am very excited for this, too see all of your lovely suggestions. Here are some rules:

1. Cannot come or relate to another room.

2. Cannot relate (a lot) to one of our already existing games (I will link all of them below)

3. Must be appropriate, and not extremely long (ex: Mafia, Survivor, etc. Are some longer games)

4. Have fun!

NOTE: This contest ends on Wednesday, April 30th.

Game List: 1. Would You Rather, 2. NickGames, 3. Scattegories, 4. Commonyms, 5. Questionaires, 6. Funarios, 7. Anagrams, 8. Spot the Reference, 9. Pokemath, 10. Liar's Dice, and 11. Pun Game, 12. Dice Cup, 13. Who's That Pokemon?, 14. Pokemon V Pokemon (BST GAME), 15. Letter Getter, 16. Missing Link, 17. Parameters, 18. Anagrams!
I may have left out some, so I will edit them in the future if I have.

Note: Winning contestant will get voiced! (If auth already, a pat on the back and considered promotion!)

Remember: Have fun and please be creative! Love you guys <3

Last edited:

Rohep

Banned deucer.
There should be a game where you ask a certain type of opinion quetsion where the answerer has to decide between two difficult situations.
You could call it Would You Rather or somethin

There should be a game where you ask a certain type of opinion quetsion where the answerer has to decide between two difficult situations.
You could call it Would You Rather or somethin
You are banned from the room, please do not troll here as well. I created this for specific reasons, and to see you troll is not one of them.

A serious game I have to suggest is called Beta Secrets. It's a one round, first-come-they-win type of game. The host asks something like "In R/S/E beta, what was so important about Blaziken and Latios. This is a game that tests what you really know about the game before it was on the shelves of your local gamestop. It has enough viable questions to where you can do it for more than 3 questions, too. If anyone has a better suggestion for the name, I'm open to any serious ideas I'm talking to rohep here, as long as it ties in with the topic of the game.

A serious game I have to suggest is called Beta Secrets. It's a one round, first-come-they-win type of game. The host asks something like "In R/S/E beta, what was so important about Blaziken and Latios. This is a game that tests what you really know about the game before it was on the shelves of your local gamestop. It has enough viable questions to where you can do it for more than 3 questions, too. If anyone has a better suggestion for the name, I'm open to any serious ideas I'm talking to rohep here, as long as it ties in with the topic of the game.
This would lead to people googling the answer, which isn't very fun. I decently like the idea, if we can revamp it enough to be un-googleable, then it's for sure a possibility! Thanks for the suggestion <3

Rohep

Banned deucer.
TBH It sounds like a subsection of trivia, and probably better for that room, but don't listen to me coz i suck

Rohep

Banned deucer.
I'll work on some ways to make it google-proof then, timer maybe?
The nature of the game makes it such that if someone knows the answer, they'll answer it immediately. If no one in the room knows, then it'll take a while as one person tries to google it first. but if someone knows the answer, they'll always get it before a Googler. A timer could make sure whoever answers actually knows off the top of their head the answer.

First game idea: i dont have a name for it yet but the host will pick a word (ex: hot) and will think of a word that goes with it(ex:dog) the contestants will have to guess what the word is that goes with it

Thats a good idea!
The nature of the game makes it such that if someone knows the answer, they'll answer it immediately. If no one in the room knows, then it'll take a while as one person tries to google it first. but if someone knows the answer, they'll always get it before a Googler. A timer could make sure whoever answers actually knows off the top of their head the answer.
I do think having a timer (5-10 seconds) will bring out the people who know the answers, I think 15-20 gives enough time for a quick search, and besides, like rohep says, a person who knows will always answer first.

First game idea: i dont have a name for it yet but the host will pick a word (ex: hot) and will think of a word that goes with it(ex:dog) the contestants will have to guess what the word is that goes with it
Hmm, this game sounds interesting. Try making a bit more in-depth, and give me some more elaboration, and you definitely could be a good candidate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)