Social The Smogon Photo Album

One of the snaps I saved from my college ball. I feel this picture sums up how fun it was even when I lost my friends. Also rather drunk so I made new ones who helped me find my old ones! Look at dem crazy eyes

Got these new shades and I love them.

I look like a grade-A douchebag in this one.

Less douche, but I love the glasses.

Maybe I should smile in pictures with sunglasses, it would make me look less of a douchebag.

Or just not wear sunglasses when its dark or you're inside :)
Haha true. I wore it to show it my friends, and we took a picture to send it to a friend who lives abroad.

As for the other picture, I couldn't handle how much of a douche I look in the first picture and wanted to show off my glasses on here without looking like a douche, but I failed, as I look like a fluorescent douche. But I'm fucking happy that the sunglasses turned to be awesome, I bought them as a joke from an online store and thought they'd look ridiculous, pleasantly surprised.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pt took this photo of me a week ago unflexed and before I trained (so there was no "pump") as a means of measuring my progress. Goal is to get in physique model shape by the end of the year, the hardest part for me is eating healthy and six meals a day! Getting there though :-)

IMG_20140423_194027.jpg

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Greetings from Thailand!!!

Hoverhanding is for pussies. This is the proper way to hug your local Buddhist statue.

Almost as if I were in the U.K...

The King's milk tastes quite good on a hot day if I do say so myself.

Cheers!!

Alright back to doing Thailand things. Carry on~

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)