The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice new look, Lockie! By the way, I am interested in the 6 IV Adamant Zygarde that you have. Would you be willing to trade it for a 5 IV Shiny Impish Gourgeist-Super (31/31/31/x/31/31)? It is in a Luxury Ball and has the Egg Moves Disable and Destiny Bond.

Hi! Can you please CMT for:

Jolly | Plasma | 05083 | Pressure | Lv. 100
31/31/31/x/31/31 | 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6HP
Stealth Rock | Taunt | Spikes | Fire Punch

Also, I noticed in your OP you're looking for EV trainers. Has anybody taken you up on that? Because I'm very happy to EV for people and can do so quite efficiently if need be.

Alrighty, I'll PM you :D
Hey man,
I'm really sorry about forgetting the trade and this delay.
But if you are still interested, I have the Absol ready now. But I totally understand if you no longer want it/already acquired it, and would like to pick something else :)
Either way give me a shout dude ^^

Nice new look, Lockie! By the way, I am interested in the 6 IV Adamant Zygarde that you have. Would you be willing to trade it for a 5 IV Shiny Impish Gourgeist-Super (31/31/31/x/31/31)? It is in a Luxury Ball and has the Egg Moves Disable and Destiny Bond.
I'm updating on this post. I have traded the Gourgeist away to someone else. Just letting you know beforehand. ^^

Willing to trade KB Zapdos 31/x/28/31/31/31 Bold and Modest HP Ice KB Celebi 31/x/28/31/31/31 for Adament Zygarde and Modest Yvetal

Would you be interested in a flawless adamant kalos born shiny marvel scale dratini that is level 1 and untrained?

Since the last "cool balls" guy I traded with is now on the blacklist, I got this oddity to offer:

Ralts (Gallade set)
- Dream Ball
- Jolly
- Telepathy
- 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Shadow Sneak

I'll give it to you for a female friend ball Larvitar.

Sounds good to me. I have a bunch flawless in eggs, give me a moment to find a female. (You can be sure all my Pokemon are legit, lol)
The ones I got from him (sport ball Scyther and heavy ball Skarmory) were legit, but you can see the reason why he got blacklisted at the top of the blacklist thread.

S
I totally agree.
(KB) *Budew* (Good offers only)
| Timid| Lvl.1| Premier ball
Leaf Guard - 31/x/30/31/30/30 HP Rock
[Spike][Leaf Storm][Extrasensory]
[OT: Starlightzz 46031]

This please. We can trade at the same time as Celebi for Bunnelby ^^ doing some mass trading right now though, gimme an hour or so if that's OK
Sounds good. :) Just let me know whenever you're finish with your mass trade.

I have some super common Pokemons (lol) that you may have, but I am giving it a shot to see if you're interested:
Espurr
Bold, Own Tempo (HA), Premier Ball
Assist
Yawn
Barrier
Trick

Swirlix
Modest, Unburden, Luxury Ball (because it fits the shiny color a bit better, that's why I opt for Luxury Ball instead of Heal Ball)
Yawn
Belly Drum

I also have HA Eevee in Dream Ball and Nest Ball, female, but 'only' 4IVs, but given the broken gender ratio I hope you'd consider it a fair deal. Will tell you what I am interested in if what I offer interests you :).

*Apologies if my request format is off, newbie here.

The Nest Ball Eevee will be Adamant. I think its IV spread is 31/31/31/x/31/31. It has 4 EMs but I am now at work (lol) so have to double check. You sure you not interested in Dream Ball Eevee? It fits Espeon perfectly I think lol.

Is it possible for me to get a perfect female Adamant Heracross in a Friend Ball (it's a Friend Ball right?). Jolly is alright too it's too much of a hassle to change its nature. And also is it possible for me to get a Guts one? Again if it's too much for you, Swarm will also be fine.

I can give you a perfect Swirlix for free by the way, I got over 30+ of them anyway.

And are you in need of an Ability Capsule? There are more than a few Pokemons in your shop that I like, but something tells me you have tons of ACs already lol.

Oh well, if you can't get one it doesn't matter much because I know how annoying it is to breed another ability haha.

I have tons of other Mons in Special Balls, though again now I am at work I can't for sure remember all the details, especially what EMs they have, but I do have a female Snorlax, perfect 5IVs in a Heavy Ball. The nature is not ideal, because I got 2EMs exclusive to Munchlax so I had to give up putting an Everstone. Its ability is Immunity, but it has Curse, Whirlwind, Self-Destruct and Zen Headbutt, the last two only passable to Munchlax as EMs.

Safari Ball: Roselia, Electrike
Dream Ball: Venonat (NHA), Clamperl, Shroomish, Cottonee (NHA)
Heavy Ball: Skarmory

I think I have a perfect Roselia in Safari Ball already, but I will have to breed a perfect Shroomish for you. Shouldn't be difficult coz I have a flawess female. Roselia has 3 EMs I think, Shroomish has exactly the 4 yours has.

Can I get a female HA Carvanha in Dream Ball and a female HA Gligar in Dream Ball? Both have to be perfect, of course :).

And sorry for not asking all the questions at once lol. Does Moon Ball Mareep interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)