Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of the gals:

Ask a person to show you a pokemon they caught themselves before trading.

Powersaved shininess f#&#&#& up the trainer id no.
But what if they are not the hatcher, just the breeder? Then the trainer id would of course be different right?
EDIT: What do you mean "f#&#&#& up the trainer id no"? lol, as in it would be completely random?

I was wondering if anyone can help me evolve my Porygon twice for dex credit (trade + tradeback). Basically one trade to evolve Porygon to Porygon2, and then exit out of the window (so I can give it the Dubious Disc) and then another trade + tradeback for the final evolution.

After the last tradeback is done (once I have Porygon Z), I'll give you a free competitive (IV wise) HA Espurr that I have sitting around. Just something for your time.

Anyone interested? FC's in my signature.

I was wondering if anyone can help me evolve my Porygon twice for dex credit (trade + tradeback). Basically one trade to evolve Porygon to Porygon2, and then exit out of the window (so I can give it the Dubious Disc) and then another trade + tradeback for the final evolution.

After the last tradeback is done (once I have Porygon Z), I'll give you a free competitive (IV wise) HA Espurr that I have sitting around. Just something for your time.

Anyone interested? FC's in my signature.
I have you added already, I can do that for you :)
I need to evolve my own Porygon as well :D

Edit: just let me hatch this one batch of eggs.

But wIat if they are not the hatcher, just the breeder? Then the trainer id would of course be different right?
EDIT: What do you mean "f#&#&#& up the trainer id no"? lol, as in it would be completely random?
If they are just the breeder, their name or the trainer id will not be present.

If they are a hacker, their name will stay on the pokemon but the id no will be different.

Yes, t. id will be random. I think. .. :/

But what if they are not the hatcher, just the breeder? Then the trainer id would of course be different right?
The trainer ID changes when you force a pokemon to be shiny, while the OT stays the same. So it regards the pokemon as traded.

If they are a hacker, their name will stay on the pokemon but the id no will be different.

The trainer ID changes when you force a pokemon to be shiny, while the OT stays the same. So it regards the pokemon as traded.
So if I get the shiny from the original "breeder", there is no way to check? Since I would have never met the "hatcher". Am I making sense here? lol...

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

I don't think it's random, I believe it uses a formula to determine TID/SID

So if I get the shiny from the original "breeder", there is no way to check? Since I would have never met the "hatcher". Am I making sense here? lol...
Well, if you get the shiny from the breeder and you already know his Trainer Name, you can ask him to show you a pokemon that he caught. That way, if the two pokemon have the same Trainer Name, but different IDs, you will know that the shiny has been hacked :)

="evan0913, post: 5418302, member: 97155"]So if I get the shiny from the original "breeder", there is no way to check? Since I would have never met the "hatcher". Am I making sense here? lol...
Let's say that my IGN is Hacker. Number 12345
I powersave shinify an Eevee. My IGN stays the same (hacker) but the number of the Eevee changes to 66666 say.

If I SV hatch, the name could be NoHack, the no could be 77777

Well, if you get the shiny from the breeder and you already know his Trainer Name, you can ask him to show you a pokemon that he caught. That way, if the two pokemon have the same Trainer Name, but different IDs, you will know that the shiny has been hacked :)
Let's say that my IGN is Hacker. Number 12345
I powersave shinify an Eevee. My IGN stays the same (hacker) but the number of the Eevee changes to 66666 say.

If I SV hatch, the name could be NoHack, the no could be 77777
Wow, I'm confused now. Here's a hypothetical situation:
Jimmy breeds a flawless caterpie in an egg.
Jimmy gives it to his friend Bobby (real ID: 12345) to hatch and shinify it. The shiny caterpie gets OT: Bobby ID 56789 (messed up ID).
Jimmy trades the shiny caterpie to me saying that he bred it and found some random SV match on reddit to hatch it.
How do I check if I've never met Bobby?

EDIT:
How are you RNGing these, if you don't mind me asking? I thought RNG wasn't possible in sixth gen? Or is it not really RNG?
Also can someone redirect me to the RNG thread here?
Buckert RNGs it in a previous gen and transfer it to 6th gen via pokebank.
RNG threads: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...atest-rng-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
How are you RNGing these, if you don't mind me asking? I thought RNG wasn't possible in sixth gen? Or is it not really RNG?

Also can someone redirect me to the RNG thread here?
The RNG thread's are stickied, just like this thread. And I RNG abuse it in 5th gen.

Last edited:
Anyone have dream ball Swinub? :3 Or other dream ball Pokes?
CMT for offers :3

Edit: Also, fast ball Electrike, anyone?
Nvm, just realized it was safari only.

Edit 2: Ball recommendations for shiny Manectric?

Last edited:
Wow, I'm confused now. Here's a hypothetical situation:
Jimmy breeds a flawless caterpie in an egg.
Jimmy gives it to his friend Bobby (real ID: 12345) to hatch and shinify it. The shiny caterpie gets OT: Bobby ID 56789 (messed up ID).
Jimmy trades the shiny caterpie to me saying that he bred it and found some random SV match on reddit to hatch it.
How do I check if I've never met Bobby?

EDIT:

Buckert RNGs it in a previous gen and transfer it to 6th gen via pokebank.
RNG threads: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...atest-rng-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

No way to check.

HOWEVER, you could get Jimmy to show you his other so-called SV hatches.

If all of them have the OT Bobby and different IDs, you know that he is a hacker with a hacking friend called Bobby.

Just my opinion , but I don't think that Jimmy will have many friends other than Bobby willing to shinify for him.

Or, here's another idea. Trade with people you know ;)

EDIT: And what's with Bobby and Jimmy? Let's have good quality names like Rose, Rose 2 or Rose Briar.

I believe so, SV is basically just a simplification of a complex formula that determines shininess based on your TID/SID and the PID of the Pokemon.
Fair enough.

I doubt that anyone will care enough to use that formula though!

(Unless it's to find someone whose t.ID no turns to yours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)