No Legendary peaked 1650ish

Hi, this is my first rmt, I have never really liked legendary pokemons so I tried not to use them and thats how I ended up with this team, however I do have some problems with mega-charizard. At the moment I don't have any goals other than try to get my team better, I feel that I need some hazard setters as well, but I'm not sure who on my team is able to set up hazards. Also I get killed pretty easily by Mega-Charizard X as he loses his immunity to Aqua Jet and he is much faster than my other pokemons

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Surf
(This is often my lead to scout things out as Greninja often counters most leads and if need be I can always switch into espeon to prevent alot of the stealth rock or spikes that some leads use)

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Wish
- Reflect
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
(This is my magic bouncer to prevent stealth rock as talonflame is weak against it, also sets up defenses for the rest of the team)

Talonflame (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
(One of my favorite pokemons, really good at sweeping late game)

Azumarill (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower
(Water priority)

Venusaur-Mega (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spattk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature (Bold can also work too if you want to use him as a stall more)
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder/Leech Seed
(This is my favorite mega pokemon, this pokemon just wrecks stuff and hes really hard to kill, can stall for quite a long time if he gets the chance. Personally if I were to choose one guy on the team as game changing I would choose him, he has single-handely wiped out an entire team multiple times)

Excadrill (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
(Wasn't sure about the last pokemon so I used excadrill)

Last edited:
Hey! Your opening post needs more description on the Pokemon used, as 3 lines of description is what is required in the RMT rules. You can expand on the roles of the Pokemon you use, why you've chosen this exact Pokemon for this role, what you aim to accomplish with this Pokemon. If you need more advise, refer to the opening posts of other RMT-topics. Edit these changes and I'll be sure to come back and give a rate.

personally I would recommend this cute fellow (said the guy with arachnophobia) as a hazard setter:

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compoundeyes
EVs: 252 Spd/ 252 HP/ 4 Def
Max IVs (to get at least 2 for 1 isn't that hard with some strategic breeding): HP & Spd
Timid Nature

- Sticky Web
- U-Turn/ Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz

I think this fellow is the perfect start into the battle. Its stats in Spd, SAtk and HP are actually pretty solid (a bit below Greninja overall) and by starting with Sticky Web the rest of the battle will become a bit (or even a lot) more comfortable. For the 2nd round (as long as it isn't slower than the enemy, but it will always get a second round thanks to Focus Sash) u can either retreat with U-Turn or Volt Switch (U-Turn can't be levered by ground types, but is of course weaker than Volt Switch because of Galvantulas stats) or hit hard with Bug Buzz or Thunder (which has nearly perfect hit chance thanks to Compoundeyes).

Last edited:
Should I replace espeon with this pokemon? Since Greninja seems to be able to kill alot of things the only thing that doesnt fit is espeon

Hey, I like the look of the team. I see you're not satisfied with Espeon's performance in its role as a dual screen-er. I suggest using Deoxys-D as your dual screen-er, it may not have the ability to block hazards and status moves but it offers different support with its superior defense and recovery. It also has enough evs in speed and attack to out-speed and OHKO adamant bisharp. You could also replace Excadrills rock slide with stealth rock, Greninja can deal with the tiers flying types with ice beam or hydro pump. Good luck with the team.

Deoxys-Defense @ Light Clay
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 60 Atk / 112 SDef / 96 Spd
Careful Nature
- Superpower
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Recover

Azumarill has god-awful speed and isn't out-running any offensive pokemon, even with all that speed investment. Put all of that speed into HP, which greatly increasing its staying power, though leave 28 speed to out-run banded Scizor.

Talonflame should be adamant, as nothing it wants to hit with flare blitz is fast enough to outpace adamant Talonflame anyways, and Jolly Talonflame is just really weak. Additionally, the set you're running has a pretty low damage output without the band. If you don't want to slap a band on it, and plan to possibly do some late game sweeping, I suggest running Swords Dance over U-Turn.

On Greninja use hydro pump over surf, it has a mediocre SpA and needs the extra power, even if it comes at the cost of accuracy.

Espeon is doing absolutely nothing for your team. You already have Excadrill, and bouncing hazards really isn't that useful considering Espeon is frail as a wet paper towel, even with HP investment. If you want a hazard setter, you can use Deoxys-D over it, though pretty much any pokemon would be more useful than Espeon is currently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)