April 2014 Friendlies Ranking Thread

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So here's the deal: I want all of you guys to post screenshots of your April 2014 tournament ranking this week. Then, next week, We will post the Smogon April 2014 leaderboard all over the place, such as on Facebook, for all the world to see! So get going guys, let's show people how well Smogon did!

I'll update this post as more rankings come in.

Finished in third in the masters division with a rating of 1951, so close to second! My record was 62-18.

For whatever reason, I couldn't add text to my upload. Anyway, I'm Wally in the above list. #208 overall, #85 in the US. Not as awesome as some of my above peers, but it's a lot better than I was expecting!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm on my iphone right now so hopefully the photo works...

I ended up fifth in Australia. Kinda annoyed coz I would have been third if not for the losing streak I finished on...

Attachments

If you don't have Lightshot or a similar screen shot capture program,
hit Print Screen key, paste the screen into Paint or something, save the image,
and then attach the screenshot as an uploaded file.

oook I hope this works. I'm from the era when the internet made noises like a space robot when you connected, don't judge me too harshly :o

225 ranking, 1753 points

woot! thanks blakdragon

I'm rank #122, rating 1789.

Edit: Why do I need a screenshot? Couldn't you just look at number 122?

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My apologies everyone, I've been without a computer for about a week now. I will be gathering all of your rankings (and sifting through the april friendlies tournament thread) tomorrow, so post your rankings while you can if you haven't before the facebook post happens!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)