Multifaction/FFA Wayne Brady Mafia - Game Over

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Despite another individual being threatened by more individuals, it was Dionysus who wound up getting drunk and stumbling into the noose.

Dear Dionysus,
You are Ender Wiggin.

“I destroy them. I make it impossible for them to ever hurt me again. I grind them and grind them until they don't exist.”

You are the child prodigy who defeated the alien race known as the Buggers in Orson Scott Card’s novel Ender’s Game. In the various companion novels, you travel around the universe, abusing the power of relativistic travel to live for 100s of years in order to spread stories of the war.

Every cycle, you may leave a message in the official host conversation, up to 140 characters. This message will be publicly and anonymously posted in the update at the start of the next cycle.

In addition, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the conversation. You will use your skill with computers to ascertain that alias’ role name.

Max HP: 10
Attack: 1

You win if you kill Drew Carey, Jericho Swain, and Nick Fury.
Da Letter El shoulda payed attention more at Battle School.

And that's all she wrote.

Cycle 6 ends 5/2 at 11 PM CDT (GMT-5). Results are going out.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hello everyone, Artemis here, and as you can tell by the above votes I am quite clearly not a member of ipl's posse. Felony is the announcer, and he's a little bit behind in his information/bullshitting you quite ironically, because I got kicked out for getting close to winning. Ironic, really, as Tesung, another member, is still thriving on his one-target-needed-dead standpoint in there.

I'm Elesis, and I need Luna Lovegood, a.k.a SlimGuldo, a.k.a Hades dead. I'm not going to bullshit you anymore. If you want to lynch Hades then I will help you in any way I can, such as adding you to my copy of ipl's sheet, fully up to date. Do you want every alias in the game (excluding 2), all roles and all role names? The ability to take down ipl's alias in only a few cycles, your enemies with it? Then come on down and lynch Hades! (<-- I know that this doesn't count as two votes; I just want to be bold.)

Disclaimer: So that you can't just unlynch seconds before the end of the day, I am going to set my alarm for 4:30 tomorrow morning and I will give out the sheet in one big convo only a few minutes before deadline. As in, 4:59. This is just to prevent you from changing your votes. Sorry. ~

Celever, if you know what is best for you, you will vote hestia, as should anyone who doesn't want to be run over by the true ipl alliance, aka people who voted Artemis today. They have been running the game all along, and every kill besides maybe 1 has been them. Unlike celever, most of my info is correct (dle was the announcer lol). So please vote hestia, especially if you are in the kill list if ipl/billymills/ullar/aska and maybe one other person.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Unvote Hades/Hestia/Whatever

Lynch Prometheus

IPL, prepare to die.

(If you're wondering, IPL is also Lotus. You might need him dead, idk.)

Also lol at billy trying to protect a member of his alliance already :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)