Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for these pokemon 5iv trained preferably shiney
Swellow guts bravebird
Sigilyph magic gaurd Stored Power Psycho Shift
Swoobat simple Stored Power
Vivillon compound eyes

You can check my thread even though states closed and pm me so we can work somethings out

Does anyone have a Latios or latias mega stone? I couldn't get one becuse I can't get to it becuase I was grounded for grades. If you can just see if you can at least clone it and reply back to me. I'm trying to get every avialable stone both official and unrevealed.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a Latios or latias mega stone? I couldn't get one becuse I can't get to it becuase I was grounded for grades. If you can just see if you can at least clone it and reply back to me. I'm trying to get every avialable stone both official and unrevealed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 1) It cannot be traded; WiFi does not allow it to pass. 2) It would have to be a hack, and so against forum rules to trade.
I'm sorry to disappoint. :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 1) It cannot be traded; WiFi does not allow it to pass. 2) It would have to be a hack, and so against forum rules to trade.
I'm sorry to disappoint. :(
Oh, Riiiiiiight gosh darn all the things confounded, well better start crossing my fingers for a mircle or a action replay.

Oh, Riiiiiiight gosh darn all the things confounded, well better start crossing my fingers for a mircle or a action replay.
it hasn't even been released yet legally is what he means, so you did not miss the actual release (as it hasn't even happened yet).

it could be quite a while yet. we don't even have diancie yet, and that's the only event confirmed so far to be forthcoming

Reposting for new page. Not sure when I'm ending it but I will give warning before I do.
GIVEAWAY TIME

As a bit of promotion for my shop (and the new Trophy Case section), I will be doing a giveaway. Here is the fabulous prize:

Adamant nature
31/31/28-29/28-29/31/31
Caught by me (meaning I can nickname upon request)

For this giveaway, I'd like to do a little poll. All I'd like are honest responses. The last question asks for your favorite number. I'll use an RNG and whoever's number is closest wins.
1. What are things my trade thread has done well?
2. How can I improve the thread?
3. What are 3 suggestions you have for new Apricorn Ball females I should add?
4. Are there any Dream Radar (Dream Ball)females I should add? If yes, who?
5. What is your favorite number?

Rules are below, please read them first.

1. Do not post in this thread or on my wall. Please PM me.
2. This Zygarde is STRICTLY NON-REDIS! There is no excuse for redistributing this Zygarde. You have been warned.
3. Please number your answers (1 for question 1, 2 for question 2, etc.), it makes things so much easier.
4. RNG will go up to 1000. Entrants that posted before this edit have numbers below 1000, so this will not affect them.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for someone to trade me a Manectite. CMT for it :]

P.S: what do you guys think of my new signature? :o

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this is a valid question for the thread (if it isn't, then feel free to erase this mods) but whatever; does anyone know about a 3rd Gen save editor of some sort to extract .pkm files from saves reliably? I need that to both backup some of my stuff and to "trade" between my Ruby and Emerald since i no longer have a Gamecube to do it easily, and trading in emulators with a Ruby version is a huge pain in the ass; any help would be appreciated.

Don't have a Manectite, but that sig is pretty cool :p

Also, still looking for TSVs of 2324 and 0873. PM me if you know of either. I can offer something(s) in exchange. Thanks.

Taking requests for next giveaway :)
Next week's giveaway will be trick room Spritzee and Koffing

Nerina's Special Giveaway #1 -- Part II
This giveaway is inspired by thiagodd's giveaway :3

How it works -- Every week on Saturday, I will be taking a breeding request from the community
Request any breedable Pokemon and let me know what nature, Egg Moves, etc you want.
I will be breeding a bunch of them and distribute them for everyone the following Saturday, one per person.
I will be saving one for the person who made the request as well.
The first person who asks for each Pokemon will receive the stated item along with the Pokemon

Details and progress will be in post #6 of my thread.​

Note: rules have been changed a bit - now taking requests from everyone, and now taking requests on Saturday.
Today is Saturday for me, so Pokemon I'm currently giving away:
Starly @ Choice Band

Reckless
Adamant / Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Double-Edge, Pursuit, Uproar
Stock: Lux Ball Adamant - 1M
Lux Ball Jolly - 2M 1M
Dream Ball Jolly - 3M 1M
Also got a ton of them without HA

Electrike @ Manectite

Minus / Lightningrod / Static
Timid
31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Electro Ball
Stock: Lux Ball Minus - 1M with HP Ice
Quick Ball Minus - 1M without HP Ice (regular 5IV)
Quick Ball Lightning Rod - 1F without HP Ice

If you want one, leave a profile message or send a PM :)

Gonzo206, channy64, Winterskiss for Ditto with HP spread and original parent :3

- zero2exe : Female Dream Ball Starly (ready)
- type2 : Female Lux Ball Lightningrod Electrike
- Omarcito : Male Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike (ready)
- acam333: HP Ice Electrike (ready)
- Loriox25 : HP Ice Electrike (ready)
Week 1 (4/27/14) - Starly and Electrike

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for Drillbur. Will Trade 5iv's
Any drilbur?

Also, just finished my playthrough of Colosseum this morning and did some breeding w/ female Non-Pokeball Johto starters. I currently have a spit back of Nest Ball Chikorita, Repeat Ball Cyndaquil, and Great Ball Totodile if anyone wants either one. All 3 are female and have at least 4 flawless IVs, though their natures are random junk minus Cyndaquil, which is timid. Only have one of each though unless you want the original parent instead (Can always clone and transfer them from Emerald, but natures and IVs are shit.)

At some point, I'm gonna do another replay of the game in order to get competitively viable Johto Legends for Emerald's battle frontier, so I'm open for more poke ball suggestions for them. I'll snag a dive ball Croconaw for those who breed shinies, but idk what other balls are fitting for the other two that are available in gen 3

Best ball for shiny Gourgeist?
I'm stumped on this one, a master ball would match decently but I need something that will pass through breeding.

I have 2 competitive kalos Shinies and a competitive kalos articuno I cloned just sitting in my PC. Those were suppose to be for a trade,but we're never traded at all. I held one contest in my profile ATM. I am doing a new contest for each pokes.

First poke to give away is kalos articuno-(Masterball)-timid-31/X/31/31/31/31-(Ot LuGo Id 20053)

Pokes for the next contest I post-
Shiny hp fire Froakie and hp grass omatyte-(View their Infos from my thread :). )

I like it alot... kinda thinking about copying it With Shiny Mega Mawile, and Shiny Charizard-Y

But, I think since you alternated the red and blue up top you should alternate the Eon Dou as well, latias, latios, latias, latios

Concerning the Wandering Legendaries in X/Y, would the stats only be generated once they are done wandering and appear in the cave? Moltres is the only legendary in game I haven't gotten yet, and I didn't know about SRing for good competitive Legendaries.

I have 2 competitive kalos Shinies and a competitive kalos articuno I cloned just sitting in my PC. Those were suppose to be for a trade,but we're never traded at all. I held one contest in my profile ATM. I am doing a new contest for each pokes.

First poke to give away is kalos articuno-(Masterball)-timid-31/X/31/31/31/31-(Ot LuGo Id 20053)

Pokes for the next contest I post-
Shiny hp fire Froakie and hp grass omatyte-(View their Infos from my thread :). )
Nernia won this one. Am doing one fore hp fire Froakie now :). Let me type it in ahah

Concerning the Wandering Legendaries in X/Y, would the stats only be generated once they are done wandering and appear in the cave? Moltres is the only legendary in game I haven't gotten yet, and I didn't know about SRing for good competitive Legendaries.
Stats for the legendary birds are generated when you encounter them in the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)