UUPL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Still haven't gotten any response from dragonuser, hoping to play this afternoon, i VM'd to come on smogtours if he gets on.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to swamplink. a lil dmg roll early sorta sucked, and i followed that up by playing too eager a few turns after. gg tho

Heh so we were supposed to play morning UTC -6/afternoon UTC -3 (not specified exactly, but Mazz said Sunday morning) and I waited until 3 PM my time/noon his time. Afterwards I went afk to watch some games but I saw he'd been online when I came back. Apparently Mazz hasn't been on for the past two hours.

<namehtmas> Ernesto:
<namehtmas> <@Mazz> now to fight ernesto
<namehtmas> [15:42:37] <@Mazz> and then I can disappear for another week
<namehtmas> [15:42:40] <Bouffalant> he said he was gonna be gone for like 5 hours
<namehtmas> [15:42:41] <Bouffalant> lol
<namehtmas> [15:42:43] <Bouffalant> 2 hours ago
<namehtmas> [15:43:22] <@Mazz> uhh
<namehtmas> [15:43:25] <@Royalty> mazz learn po uu fagget
<namehtmas> [15:43:28] <@Mazz> that might work
<namehtmas> [15:43:34] <@Mazz> n
<namehtmas> [15:43:49] <@Mazz> I barely have enough interest to finish uupl
<Ernesto> ugh
<Ernesto> I posted a vm
<Ernesto> but it's been two hours since he was last on the forums
<namehtmas> :/
<Ernesto> also I'm mad
<namehtmas> he hasn't existed for the past week or so
<Ernesto> because he said he could play sunday morning
<Ernesto> and I went away at 3 my time
<Ernesto> so noon his time
<Ernesto> and still no sign
<Ernesto> we could've played on wednesday
<Ernesto> but he wanted to make a new team
<Ernesto> .–.

I can still play if it's in the following hour, but not after that. Now I know Mazz actually got on today as opposed to most of the week because he was busy, so I can really say he was inactive, but he didn't make it at the time he'd told me he could play—when we scheduled I didn't know I was gonna go away at 3, but that wasn't gonna be an issue if he got on at the right time.

The worst part is we could've played on Wed when we scheduled because he hadn't started working yet, but he wanted to build a new team so I agreed on Sunday morning :\

This is very annoying but I must ask for activity. I understand that I have partial responsibility but I've been able to play all week and Mazz could only get on twice, the first where I guess he wasn't ready and the second today. I'm sorry dude, I know it's not your fault and I wish you best of luck in your new job but I don't know what else to do

EDIT: Lol he came on just after I posted this. Disregard then I guess.

Won :\

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Contacted Dice via forums yesterday, got no response. Told him I'd be in #xyuu and ps throughout the weekend. Contacted him through irc this morning saying I was ready when he was and got an "ok". Attempted to directly contact him on smogtours chat this afternoon (he was typing in chat, so wasn't afk), and was ignored. Tried 5+ times through irc and chat and talked to other members of his team in order to get him to battle, and heard nothing in response. I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to call for an activity win, as I'm leaving very shortly and I'll only be back a little bit - I can't stay up waiting for him to actually care. I've been available all weekend, and it seems like he has been too, he just cba to gl me.

:/

Eo Ut Mortus was never part of this week's roster to begin with--it was a mistake, any any reasonable person knows that. As such, I'm going to assume I can use him as a substitute (the "sub out" post is the second post on the thread) as it is genuinely retarded to not be able to.

Eo Ut Mortus is being subbed in for Dice, and will fight Kitten Milk. It is 100% clear I did not intend for him to be in as a player this week, and it is obnoxious to hold that mistake against me.

For the record, blarajan is not correct. He attempted to change his roster after the lineups had been posted and he looked at the matchups - "I forgot to send the lineup in" is a really terrible excuse.

It's not within the spirit of this tournament for me to nullify the match after kitten milk agreed to it, and the outcome of the series wasn't effected, so I'll just allow the substitute this time. Send your lineups in and don't be a massive bitch in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)