Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can look it up on Wikipedia for details but... yeah it's a cluster of Japanese holidays that fall close, and therefore usually turn into a whole week of vacation-- and no JUMP for 2 weeks on average. Funny how lot of us (foreign manga readers) have just gotten used to "golden week"-- even those of us who've never been to Japan.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
we're almost definitely getting a jump next btw chou

it might work out that in japan we dont get 2 weeks of jump but the scans always take a max of 1 week off

"OMG, Madara planned the whole Rin situation?! I can't believe it!"

-said no one ever
Sums up my thoughts. And now he has both eyes back. Also Naruto can magically restore body parts even if they were lost many years ago, good to have when Madara decides to tear their limbs off I guess.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
So.....how many more chapters until they finally kill Madara? Because it seemed like the fight with Gai was all for nothing.

So.....how many more chapters until they finally kill Madara? Because it seemed like the fight with Gai was all for nothing.
Don't worry , Kishi used the fight with Gai to introduce Naruto's new Sage abilities. Now that Gai is healed, he'll probably end up coming back again to kick Madara's ass in 8th gate with Team 7.......

lol

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
real talk why do they even need sakura, naruto can evidently heal literally any wound no matter how old and sasuke can see taijutsu before you've even begun. plus gai with full hachimon was rocking way superer strength than that gayass lil bitch sakura and he burned up into whitehot ash like ashiita no joe...

here's hoping for slug mode? what would be really killer imo is if the forehead seal could boost her chakra high enough that she could use sage mode since old frogger said you need high chakra and sakura ain't got that shit. the artificially boosted chakra+naturally high control would justify her being able to use it tho and she needs SOMEthing to make her relevant in this showdown if she is really going to participate.

She STILL wants to save Sasuke of his darkness....... DOES THIS NOT COUNT!?

edit: also, why is Kakashi shipping SakuraxSasuke?

More than likely Sakura will show that she secretly learned the Strength of a Hundred off of Tsunade, so she'll smash in Madara's face while auto-healing.

Also SakuSasu is the only inevitable conclusion, NaruSaku is a joke friend zone at best.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
More than likely Sakura will show that she secretly learned the Strength of a Hundred off of Tsunade, so she'll smash in Madara's face while auto-healing.

Also SakuSasu is the only inevitable conclusion, NaruSaku is a joke friend zone at best.
NaruSaku is not a joke. If there is one thing that Narutoverse has taught us, it's that every single ninja ever does exactly whatever their parents did/uses their family's jutsu/does exactly what their forebearers intended.

That's why ino shika cho are parent clones. That's why Guy is Guy. That's why every Uchiha is emo. That's why Naruto is ninja Jesus. This is the central plot of all of Naruto.

Naruverse demands that Naruto becomes the yellow haired legend who marries the red (pink) haired hot head girl who is the chichi to his Goku. Just like his Dad. NaruSaku isn't a joke-- it's the predetermined destiny.

That is unless he becomes a true legend, breaks the chains of destiny, and makes NaruSasu a reality-- finally using the Senju power of love to connect to the Uchiha (literally).

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Naruverse demands that Naruto becomes the yellow haired legend who marries the red (pink) haired hot head girl who is the chichi to his Goku. Just like his Dad.
But Naruto IS the red haired (uzumaki bloodline) hot headed girl in this scenario. So he should marry someone quiet and demure like his mother did. By your logic anyway.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
But Naruto IS the red haired (uzumaki bloodline) hot headed girl in this scenario. So he should marry someone quiet and demure like his mother did. By your logic anyway.
No-- Naruto overlaps his Dad, not his Mom. The Japanese too sexist to make him overlap his Mom. Duh.

And besides, Naruto is blonde not red headed. You know hair color > personality in determining an anime character's destiny.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Frankly, I'm going to take Jiraiya (and vicariously the author's) words over yours here. Naruto takes after his mom. Also, every single character with tomato red hair is an Uzumaki, which Naruto already is. That's the significance of red hair. You can't even follow your own flawed logic here, you have to make a stretch to pink.

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Frankly, I'm going to take Jiraiya (and vicariously the author's) words over yours here. Naruto takes after his mom. Also, every single character with tomato red hair is an Uzumaki, which Naruto already is. That's the significance of red hair. You can't even follow your own flawed logic here, you have to make a stretch to pink.
I lol at you takin it so srs and shippin NaruHina so hard-- logic? I'm clearly being ironic in every one of the above "arguments" (though doesn't mean anime logic doesn't work in the ridiculous way I outlined...)

Btw I only dislike NaruHina because their chemistry is about as bad as the taste of pineapple with Mayonaise

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
I don't see how you could read those posts and not see the sarcasm...

"Every ninja ever"

"Every Uchiha is Emo"

"Naruto is ninja Jesus."

"Chichi to his Goku"

"NaruSasu gay joke"

"Japanese too sexist"

"Hair color > personality"

These arguments can be SRS???

(Even if they do have a good shot of being right)

NaruKarin ftw-- this is my new ship. Karin is like Sakura and Hinata combined!! Hot-headed red-head who gets even less screen time with Naruto!

I like NaruHina in doujin form though (Hinata is de sex bomb). My favorite doujin pairing is NaruSakuHina.

Wait.

Make that NaruSakuHinaTsunaShizuTemaInoTen

I'm sure there's a Shiri-tori joke in there somewhere but I'm give up on that one.

Wait, I just said Shiri. Shiri means ass.

lol

Last edited:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
If Naruto accepts the position of Hokage over Sasuke much the same way Hashirama did over his sage counterpart Madara, he would just be repeating the cycle of hatred. Who knows, maybe Chou's NaruSasu theory will be correct. You could go even more prototypical and have a fusion of the two and then Sakura wouldn't have to decide anymore. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)