3823-8645-6332
IGN/OT: Marcio
Time Zone: GMT -3
Vivillon Pattern: Savannah
TSV: 2650

Please note:

• All pokémons in here are going to be female
  • I only want females in apricorn, safari or dream balls
  • Although i breed them with a 6iv ditto and almost always 4 or 5iv parents with egg moves, i don't check for ivs here, i offer the special pokeball and i only ask for females in special balls
  • I don't offer or want pokémon in illegal balls(love ball eevee for example)
Right now my list is:

-Moon Ball
Ralts, Poochyena, Absol, Cleffa, Gastly, Marill, Houndour, Swablu

-Heavy Ball
Koffing, Phanpy, Skarmory, Larvitar, Rhyhorn, Skarmory, Diglett, Geodude, Onix, Shellder

-Love Ball
Chansey, Mawile, Larvitar, Horsea, Mareep, Marill, Chinchou, Cleffa, Meditite, Kangaskhan, Snubull, Lapras, Ralts, Igglybuff

-Level Ball
Kangaskhan, Diglett, Mawile, Mareep, Growlithe, Cubone

-Fast Ball
Pichu, Growlithe, Marill

-Friend Ball
Larvitar, Roselia, Smeargle, Mr. Mime, Cleffa*, Cubone, Bellsprout

-Lure Ball
Shellder, Magikarp, Tentacool, Horsea, Meditite, Marill, Lapras, Chinchou

-Safari Ball
Bagon, Marill, Trapinch, Mr. Mime, Exeggcute, Scyther* Roselia, Larvitar, Machop, Chansey, Electrike, Kangaskhan, Pichu, Shroomish

-Sport Ball
Scyther, Pinsir

-Dream Ball (when offering dream ball pokes, please note that in most cases i'll want the pokemon with the HA)
Cottone, Slowpoke, Feebas, Togepi, Mareep, Chansey, Gligar, Nidoran, Larvitar, Dratini, Gible, Bagon, Pinsir, Carvnha, Snorunt, Cleffa, Swinub, Scraggy, Eevee, Shuppet, Ralts, Magikarp, Chinchou, Wooper, Smeargle

*Means not tradeable at the moment

Want list:

Safari Ball none atm

Moon Ball none atm

heavy Ball snorlax

Love Ball wobbuffet, heracross

Level Ball larvitar

Lure Ball wobbuffet, krabby

Fast Ball mareep, exeggcute, shroomish

Friend Ball exeggcute, shroomish, kangaskhan

Dream Ball electrike

Although this is my main want list, i'll accept others, so offer away =D

Last edited:
I understand the allure of apricorn ball females but you have to list IVs for every pokemon offered here. It's a part of the trade thread rules. Please read them here and update your thread.
Can you help me on how should i do this? Because i havent checked, but for example, i have 4 different spreads for love ball chansey. Should i put they all here?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you help me on how should i do this? Because i havent checked, but for example, i have 4 different spreads for love ball chansey. Should i put they all here?
Yep, people on Smogon are usually only interested in Pokemon if they are bred for 4-6 IVs (we are a competitive battling community, after all). Not only is it in the rules, but if you want to get offers on your thread, it's in your best interest to list the IVs you're offering. :)

I have a Safari Ball Chansey and Level Ball Kangaskhan I can trade you for a Dream Ball Feebas and Slowpoke. :)

Yep, people on Smogon are usually only interested in Pokemon if they are bred for 4-6 IVs (we are a competitive battling community, after all). Not only is it in the rules, but if you want to get offers on your thread, it's in your best interest to list the IVs you're offering. :)
i know smogon is a competitive battling community, i have a list of 5/6iv kb shinies in my sig too. But with this topic i tried to make a "central" for exchange apricorn ball females, so we can breed 5/6iv pokemon in special balls

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i know smogon is a competitive battling community, i have a list of 5/6iv kb shinies in my sig too. But with this topic i tried to make a "central" for exchange apricorn ball females, so we can breed 5/6iv pokemon in special balls
If that's the case, you're better off offering/asking in Simple Requests.

Yes! This thread is great! I want so many of these pokemon D: horsea tentacool magikarp and roselia and phanpy

I only have murkrow feebas and corphish in dreamballs

i'm interested heavy ball Phanpy and Rhyhorn, and the lure ball horsea, shelder, the moon ball ralts and Poochyena and the fast ball Growlithe, cmt to see my special ball pokemon for them(also check the to breed list, i have a few non competitives there that are still in speciall balls if you are interested only in the balls themeselves)

even with a lot of people loving the topic, the moderators are complaining because its against the rules because i dont put the iv spreads (since all pokes are here just for the ball).
So to any moderator, feel free to close the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)