Hi I want a female cyndaquil.
I have
feebas(m/f) in dreamball
chespin(m/f) HA premier ball
solosis(m/f) in premier ball
growlithe(m/f) in fast ball
Murkrow(m/f) HA in dreamball

I'll give you more details if you're interested in any of these

Could you please CMT for shiny Pawniard with Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Stealth Rocks? It's tough to find them nowadays! If you don't see anything you like, perhaps I could capture or breed something for you?

Hi I want a female cyndaquil.
I have
feebas(m/f) in dreamball
chespin(m/f) HA premier ball
solosis(m/f) in premier ball
growlithe(m/f) in fast ball
Murkrow(m/f) HA in dreamball

I'll give you more details if you're interested in any of these
I'd only be interested in the Growlithe, but I also only have spitbacks of the Cyndaquil. We could trade spitback for spitback.
Could you please CMT for shiny Pawniard with Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Stealth Rocks? It's tough to find them nowadays! If you don't see anything you like, perhaps I could capture or breed something for you?
Would you breed something for me, if I give you the Pokemon to work with? :3
Hello, please CMT for your shiny Chikorita.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies.3492122/
You can have redis rights to whatever you pick but the mon would need to be cloned.
How about the female Torchic?
Could you cmt for the shiny

Krabby and surskit
How about the Totodile and the Gible? Are you by any chance interested in another Pokemon of mine? Because I might be interested in your Vulpix, too :P

I'd only be interested in the Growlithe, but I also only have spitbacks of the Cyndaquil. We could trade spitback for spitback.

How about the Totodile and the Gible? Are you by any chance interested in another Pokemon of mine? Because I might be interested in your Vulpix, too :P
I will take the bulbasaur then. are you available to trade soon or now?

cmt for a 2-for-1 for

(HP Grass) | Extrasensory, Flame Blitz, Double-Edge | OT: Logan 48225
and
(HP Fire) | Giga Drain | OT: Mari 32752

Im at work now but ill let you know tonight when I get back so we can trade ?

Ready to trade whenever you are! :) (will have to be clone trade tho =/)
I'd be available from now on over the day! I can clone, so don't worry :3
Im at work now but ill let you know tonight when I get back so we can trade ?
Sure, just PM me when you're ready.
I will take the bulbasaur then. are you available to trade soon or now?
Sounds good. I'd be available for a few hours from now on :3
Sure thing! You can clone Torchic, right? BriarRose recommended you if I need any cloning done, and I don't have a copy of the female on me, so if you can clone her that'd be great.
I can clone the Torchic, yes.
Sounds fair enough. Let me know the specifics and what time you can meet to trade. I'll be around for the next 3 hours or so at least.
Are you willing to do 2 or 3 projects for me? I'd only need perfect females. Or would that be too much?
cmt for a 2-for-1 for

(HP Grass) | Extrasensory, Flame Blitz, Double-Edge | OT: Logan 48225
and
(HP Fire) | Giga Drain | OT: Mari 32752
You mean for regular flawless Pokemon? I'm not sure if I want to do that :/

You mean for regular flawless Pokemon? I'm not sure if I want to do that :/
pretty please? i breed everyting myself, nothing is cloned or anything, and i have in my "to breed" section some speciel ball ones i can breed for you, and it's a 2 for 1, you get 2 perfect ones for each one, so please consider it? if not ill understand, no pressure, but it will make me happy if you agree, just saying

Can we do 1 project = 1 credit? I'm free to breed whatever, but I don't want to take that much time for one Pokemon
That sounds fine for me I guess o:
pretty please? i breed everyting myself, nothing is cloned or anything, and i have in my "to breed" section some speciel ball ones i can breed for you, and it's a 2 for 1, you get 2 perfect ones for each one, so please consider it? if not ill understand, no pressure, but it will make me happy if you agree, just saying
Well, the only thing that'd interest me are your Staryu and a Dream Ball Munna, if you finished breeding it.

New to this aeea of Smogon, so - what is "CMT"?

Anyway, I'm interested in your Fennekin, Starly and Clauncher... I'd like to offer a 6IV Bold Rotom, Timid HP Fire Greninja with Toxic Spikes, and a Level Ball Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock.

New to this aeea of Smogon, so - what is "CMT"?

Anyway, I'm interested in your Fennekin, Starly and Clauncher... I'd like to offer a 6IV Bold Rotom, Timid HP Fire Greninja with Toxic Spikes, and a Level Ball Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock.
CMT means "Check my thread", which is used if you inquire about something and have your own trade thread in your discription.
Hmm, I'm not that interested in either of them, to be honest. The only one would be the Larvitar. Do you have any more Pokemon?
Great, want to trade me the material now? I'm about to head online for another trade anyway
Sure, let me just think about which ones.

Well, the only thing that'd interest me are your Staryu and a Dream Ball Munna, if you finished breeding it.
i'll start working on the munna, are there any specific egg moves\natur\ability you want on it? it's still on the planing stage, so you can ask for what you want on it now before i start breeding and i'll breed acordingly

I've got a spreadsheet I did up for Reddit here -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19xsGtjQ1c8_pqw27RLD1dVKgjRGT2Wue863TG-Gs5Gg/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)