୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have a HA female Smeargle in a Dream Ball with this IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 :). If it's too difficult then 4IVs will be fine :)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey sorry about my earlier post, I must've missed reading the one pokemon rule :[ any chance I could get this:
Adamant Nature preferred but i'll take anything, IVs dont matter but 5iv or 6iv would be cool, unburden and belly drum

My FC: 0834-2653-7739
IGN: Connor

Thank You!

Hey sorry about my earlier post, I must've missed reading the one pokemon rule :[ any chance I could get this:
Adamant Nature preferred but i'll take anything, IVs dont matter but 5iv or 6iv would be cool, unburden and belly drum

My FC: 0834-2653-7739
IGN: Connor

Thank You!
I'll get started on it after the Smeargle.

Edit: pikamilk you're right actually, sorry for the confusion :P

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo. Can I get one of those event move Smeargle? I'm also interested in those Johto starters.

Also I'll go through my boxes and see if I can donate some cool females.

Mine 1048 8754 7201 Milk :). Will be adding you now and then patiently wait for the Smeargle :D.
I'll add you as soon as I'm done breeding it :)
Yo. Can I get one of those event move Smeargle? I'm also interested in those Johto starters.

Also I'll go through my boxes and see if I can donate some cool females.
I'll add you and send you a Smeargle once I'm done with the other requests, what's your f/c?

Shii

zap
I'll add you as soon as I'm done breeding it :)

I'll add you and send you a Smeargle once I'm done with the other requests, what's your f/c?
Oh thanks. There's no rush, I have to go to work soon. Sorry for forgetting my FC, it's 1547 5581 8004. xD

Oh thanks. There's no rush, I have to go to work soon. Sorry for forgetting my FC, it's 1547 5581 8004. xD
Deposite a Luvdisc to the GTS asking for a Smeargle with your Smogon name and the pokemon you're requesting, I'll send it that way if you have to go soon.

Just added this to the notes/rules section of the OP for anyone that wishes to do the same thing and doesn't feel like waiting for their pokemon.

Shii

zap
Deposite a Luvdisc to the GTS asking for a Smeargle with your Smogon name and the pokemon you're requesting, I'll send it that way if you have to go soon.

Just added this to the notes/rules section of the OP for anyone that wishes to do the same thing and doesn't feel like waiting for their pokemon.
I mean it's not that big a deal. In fact I can trade now since I totally misread the time have some time now ^_^

Unless you are busy. In which case I can do the Luvdisc thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)