Vulpix (Timid/Drought) Dream Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279
Egg moves:

-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap

what is the x value on the hasty bagon?
and would you be interested in timid 4 EM shelmet or adamant destiny bond inkay?

Shwheelz said:
Please CMT for the star of your collection

Vulpix (Timid/Drought) Dream Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279
Egg moves:

-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap
Sorry nothing. :(

I'm only looking for KB Shinies in matching balls.

Got the Elekid done. Found an active hatcher. Waiting for him to hatch it for me.

- Elekid (M) - Adamant - Static - 31.31.31.30.31.31 [1609]

Edit: already got it hatched. I have it as an egg still also incase you prefer the egg

Last edited:
Got the Elekid done. Found an active hatcher. Waiting for him to hatch it for me.

- Elekid (M) - Adamant - Static - 31.31.31.30.31.31 [1609]

Edit: already got it hatched. I have it as an egg still also incase you prefer the egg
Yay! :)

I'll take the egg please.

Now then, how would you feel trading it for the Ralts at 9 PM GMT tomorrow?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So after taking a long (loooong) time deciding between all your awesome Dreamball beauties, can I have this for the safari ball Pinsir?

Absol (Jolly/ Justified) H/A
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg moves:

- Sucker Punch
- Megahorn
- Play Rough
- Zen Headbutt

So after taking a long (loooong) time deciding between all your awesome Dreamball beauties, can I have this for the safari ball Pinsir?

Absol (Jolly/ Justified) H/A
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg moves:

- Sucker Punch
- Megahorn
- Play Rough
- Zen Headbutt
I'm guessing that you want a female?

I'll let you know when I'm done breeding it (my last uni essay is due in this Friday, soooo)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm guessing that you want a female?

I'll let you know when I'm done breeding it (my last uni essay is due in this Friday, soooo)
My bad, yes a female please. I just woke up so I'm going to finish my other breedings to start on pinsir, I'll check back when I'm ready.
PS: Good luck on that essay.

PS2: 500th post, only took me 4 years lol

Hey Briar rose do you still have that jigglypuff in a love ball? ive been trying to trade with you but you havent responded to me

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Eh, Quick Ball is ugly on almost everything... :(

No rush on the Fletchling, take your time :)
I agree, unfortunately I picked up a few different females along the way that came in them. Electrike is by far the best.

As for Fletchling I've sent out 3 hatch requests (I'm pretty sure the fourth HA egg has been hatched) and no response yet. But I'm optimistic!

"Yeti, post: 5449985, member: 33183"]I agree, unfortunately I picked up a few different females along the way that came in them. Electrike is by far the best.

As for Fletchling I've sent out 3 hatch requests (I'm pretty sure the fourth HA egg has been hatched) and no response yet. But I'm optimistic!
All you can do is wait and hope... :)

Slashari, post: 5449079, member: 212336"]Hey! Sorry for the extreme delay, but I'm finally back. Are you still interested in the Zygarde I offered awhile back?
Still interested! ;)

Try to set up a time.

="mrawesome, post: 5448949, member: 217176"]Hey Briar rose do you still have that jigglypuff in a love ball? ive been trying to trade with you but you havent responded to me
Not interested in Starly anymore, you kept me waiting sooo long I lost all interest. Least u could have done is told me that u were busy.

Hi ! I would like a Scyther, a Mareep, a Kangashkan in Safari Ball, an Infiltrator Zubat, a Level Ball Phanpy and a Horsea.
I don't have a list unfortunately but I have a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Heavy Ball Skarmory, Dream Ball Petilil, Dream Ball Feebas or Alomomola... All 5/6ivs with egg moves.

Tell me if you are interested.

Hi ! I would like a Scyther, a Mareep, a Kangashkan in Safari Ball, an Infiltrator Zubat, a Level Ball Phanpy and a Horsea.
I don't have a list unfortunately but I have a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Heavy Ball Skarmory, Dream Ball Petilil, Dream Ball Feebas or Alomomola... All 5/6ivs with egg moves.

Tell me if you are interested.
I could breed you a spitback female Scyther for a spitback Skarmory, I guess.

What I really want is a Friend Ball Skarmory though.

Other than that, I'm really only looking for shines in matching balls, you see.... :(

Nice ^^
I won't be online before Satursday though. My FC is 0619 3898 7584.
When will you be able to have the Scyther to trade ?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for a female Pichu? Also, are you able to breed Vullaby with a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread? You currently list 31/xx/31/xx/31/31, I wasn't sure if that was a typo. If you can, CMT for a female of that as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)