Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Hahaha lol Doflamingo out of his mind...
But why can't Fujitora capture Doflamingo? Is it because he is a world noble?

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
was it showing fujitora not being able to control himself either or something? why would he be under influence of birdcage like random dressrosa scrubs?

edit:

upper left corner looks like he's using some sort of power on marine ppl

Last edited:

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I didn't see that; I just saw him standing there contemplating what he has to do (also if you look at the orders panel closely, it's not clear if it is Bastille or Fujitora giving the orders to chase the SHS. Looks more like Bastille to me).

I'm assuming he is conflicted because he knows he can't touch DD due to tenryubito and his desire to whoop his ass for endangering the citizens. What Fujitora does in the next 10 minutes OP time will (obviously) greatly affect the arc

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
was it showing fujitora not being able to control himself either or something? why would he be under influence of birdcage like random dressrosa scrubs?

edit:

upper left corner looks like he's using some sort of power on marine ppl
In that panel, it looks like Fujitora is using his power to keep the Marines under his command from shooting the civilians.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ah! ok thanks trinitrotoluene that makes a lot more sense =]

so much stuff going on atm, pretty open ended for where plot's gonna focus on now so excited to see what happens }=]

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Luffy has openly admitted to forcing two Yonkou to hate him completely now. So the next arc (Big Mam + Kaido(??)) should be just a giant shit fest of fights and the crew kicking ass.

In retrospect Oda did well making half the Straw Hats go away this arc, it'll be some "off screen" development for them and make Sanji mature even more, while probably hurting them which will make Luffy break faces. Everyone's happy.

Damn Oda delivering the Lolz. Actually it seems that Mingo moving the factory to Kaido territory isn't as batshit insane as we originally thought. I also do not seem to understand the part where the marine guy says "we can't catch Donflamingo". Doesn't assaulting and disobeying the Marines nullify their contract ala Crocodile? Or because he belongs to the Celestial Dragons change that?

Celestial Dragon basically means you can do whatever the fuck you want, even if it means assaulting Marines.

EDIT: Doflamingo isn't a celestial dragon anymore but he still has immunity because he's holding the heavenly tributes as hostage. It's primarily why he's currently a Shichibukai

Last edited:

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Celestial Dragon basically means you can do whatever the fuck you want, even if it means assaulting Marines.

EDIT: Doflamingo isn't a celestial dragon anymore but he still has immunity because he's holding the heavenly tributes as hostage. It's primarily why he's currently a Shichibukai
Huh does he still hold it? I don't recall reading that.

He doesn't, but the reason why he's a shichibukai is because of his ex-status as a celestial dragon and the fact that he's holding the heavenly tributes hostage.

Basically around ten years ago Doflamingo hijacked a ship with the heavenly tributes (donations to the Tenryubiito from the WG) and used it as a chess piece to achieve shichibukai status with the World Government. Read chap 727, it's in the flashback. Because Doflamingo decided to become a pirate he lost his own status as a Tenryubiito and had the Marines after him until 10 years ago when he became a shichibukai and took over Dressrosa. The way things have been explained now Doflamingo still has the tributes hostage, and will remain a shichibukai unless the WG decides to cut it as a loss or he dies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)