୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update my list and PM it to you later. As for the Eevee I'd prefer a Bold Nature if possible (I expect to breed espeon and sylveon with it so any nature that's good for those work)
Will get started on Rajikaru's and your Eevee shortly.
Hello,
I wanted to ask if I could obtain this pokemon from you, if possible with 31,x,31,31,31,31
If not then a female leftover you have with drought would be fine, I could breed it it myself if needed,
Thank you
Name: Vulpix
Nature: Modest, Timid
Available abilities: Drought
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory
Will get started on the Vulpix after Eevee.
Hey Snoopy if you have a Swinub with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock to trade me I'll give you 100 cookies

Jolly or Adamant would be cool but it doesn't really matter
They aren't bred to have Icicle Crash, sorry.

Name: Meditite
Nature: Jolly, Adamant
Available abilities: Pure Power
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut

Hi, I'd absolutely love one of these. Jolly please.

Name: Meditite
Available abilities: Pure Power
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut

Hi, I'd absolutely love one of these. Jolly please.
I have some with Ice Punch and Drain Punch available right now, that cool? If not, you're gonna have to wait until I'm done with the other requests before I start breeding your Meditite.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey snoop! I know it's only been a day since I received my last order, but I saw this and positively fell in love with it.

Name: Trapinch
Available abilities: Hyper Cutter, Arena Trap
Egg Moves: None

Is it possible for me to get a female, adamant of this? (Does not need to be perfect IVs)
To compensate for the fact that I'm being slightly unfair to other people on this thread, is there anything in my thread you'd like as spitback in return for a female of this lovely trapinch?

Hello,
can I adopt a female

Name: Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Defiant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Thank you very much :D

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
May I have a female spitback of Squirtle and Bulbasaur (as many IVs as possible please)? Thank you!
I can donate a spare HP Fire Gastly.

Hello, I am most interested in adopting a cute and clever Cleffa. It will be taken care of as though it was my own child.

P.S. If there is any Pokes in my thread you want to adopt feel free to let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)