Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

You know, I get the feeling that the sage's mother was a real bitch in life if Madara is any indication...

So yay, the world is ending, how will our heroes stop it, etc etc. maybe they just need to poke his forehead eye out?

I hope they blow up the moon.
You know, that is kind of odd now that you mention it, after all the sage only created the moon to imprison the body of the Juubi, so besides acting as a giant genjutsu broadcaster, it really doesn't have much purpose now...

That or just kamehameha the shit out if it, I agree.

This is getting a bit annoying.... Madara had always the upperhand (only Migth Guy standed in front of him) and now he activate the jutsu..... this start to feel like Bleach.

(also, Sakura being to realize that Sasuke does not give a flying fuck for her..... that could be bad for us all NaruHina fans and for Sakura herself)

That is interesting how it doesn't affect the Kages brought back by the Edo Tensei...guess it helps to be undead. Though considering all he needs to do is toss some black orbs out to finish them, eh.

So, wonder what he's gonna do as the ruler of a planet where everyone is in a plant pod? You'd think that would be boring for a guy like Madara, who thirsts for battle. Taking over the world just to have everyone around you asleep, eh. Makes you wonder if he thought this through any.

The Yamato bit is confusing me though...is it implying he turned traitor, is being controlled, ??? Last we know, he was caught and being used to power the lotus, so I'd like to think whatever this is is against his will since Yamato was a cool guy and all...

Last edited:
Since yamato was on the plant.... and the plant was juubi's body...... maybe the Juubi used talk-no-jutsu on Yamato.....

Also don't remember when the fourth "jumped" last time.... and why he ended on Konoha. A shinobi of his rank must be cold in every situation so I don't think that was an accident.

On the Rikkudo's mother: looks like SHE was behind this all the time, wasn't supposed that the Juubi wanted revenge for the fruit eating problem? then why is "the bunny" and not only the tree (or the Juubi full body) showing up?. It was never said that she was controlling the Juubi, in fact is never said that she and the Juubi coincided in any place (or time, kishi is fucking with time appreciation).

Theory: In fact she din't just eated the fruit but the Juubi WAS the fruit (making she the first Jinchuriki and not her son.... or sons..)

Need some lore here: why was rikkudo mother called "the bunny"?

(The Damyios are all lames and Hinata is smoking hot)

I believe the 4th jumped while getting hit by Madara's ball attack (so they teleported with him) when Lee threw his kunai during Gai's assault on Madara that resulted in him getting hammered with the first Night Elephant, though they never showed where he jumped to, he just kinda disappeared until now.

As for the rabbit mom, the Juubi came into existence some time after she are the fruit iirc, as it (the tree/nature/whatever) formed as a sort of revenge to take back its power since it was stolen via the fruit eating; by then who knows what was up with her, but her sons ended up dealing with the monster left behind.

As for the nickname, she was called the rabbit goddess because of the horns sprouting from her head, which looked like bunny ears; as she became tyrannical and power abusing after ending whatever conflicts were going on in that era, that's when they started referring to her as the devil instead.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo dawg, I heard you like being manipulated...

In all seriousness, I was kinda surprised by this twist. I thought Madara would be the final villain, but it appears that Kishi is using him as a vector to bring Kaguya into the story. Now, here's hoping Madara dies once and for all.

Seeing everyone's dreams in the Infinite Tsukuyomi was a nice touch to this chapter. Overall, I'd say this was a great chapter, but eh, your mileage might vary.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was wondering how Kishi was going to keep this chapter exciting while putting in so much filler... (AWESOME filler btw, I love the individual dreams...), and yeah.

That's really cool-- but at this point I'd say it doesn't really matter from a story telling point. Both Kaguya and Madara are ancient evil baddies along a similar vein, so one replacing the other doesn't mean a whole lot to us as the readers. This might as well be Madara evolution 3.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)